Translation of Official Site

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
killey

Translation of Official Site

Post by killey »

There's been a an update of the official site, just a small bit in the news box on the bottom left but it just appears as:

2005.10.14?F10ŒŽ14“ú”­”„‚Ì?u“dŒ‚PlayStation?v‚É?î•ñ‚ªŒf?Ú‚³‚ê‚Ü‚µ?@?@?@?@?@?@‚½?B
?@?@?@ 10ŒŽ14“ú”­”„‚Ì?uƒtƒ@ƒ~’ÊPS2?v‚É?î•ñ‚ªŒf?Ú‚³‚ê‚Ü‚µ‚½?B

this for me so I was wondering if somebody could translate it? thanks.
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

I think you may be better off providing a link. It doesn't translate her. All we see is a bunch of boxes and @@@@.

I imagine it is the info that Sars had up on his board.

"The name of the ship that the hero is seen on in the trailer (the very beginning) has been revealed as "Khorshed." This is another Zoroastrian reference, and represents that "glorious sun" aspect of the One God, Ahura Mazda.

It's rather cool that they're using a bunch of Zoroastrianism motifs, considering my final thesis in college was about Zoroastrianism."
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

It says, "New information has been released on Dengeki PS and Famitsu PS." The info Iposted on suikox came from Famitsu PS.
killey

Post by killey »

skymansxeno, I was getting the same boxes and @ things on the official site as well thats why I posted it here otherwise I would have just used Babel Fish.

Anyway thanks for the translation Sars, I guess the stuff in Dengeki will likely be the same as Famitsu though.