Lorelai

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, pretty much.
Humphrey

Post by Humphrey »

alright cool
Night

Post by Night »

Humphrey wrote:alright cool
My life was incomplete until I read this post.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

:lol:

Let's get back on topic then, now that Lorelai has a whip does she remind you of Indiana Jones? Take that Lara Croft!

Anyways looking at the screen shots Lorelai and Killey seem to have more prominance then they did in S2, do you think the Sindar may has well? Or at least more background on them will be revealed?
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

ASll that's revealed is that in this game is when Lorelai says something to get Killey in prison for three years. there's a Sindar ruin in Falena, which is how you meet Lorelai (she guides you through it). And, in one of the screenshots that shows Killey, it looks as if he's in a Sindar ruin. I think Zweig (or whatever his name is..) is also a Sindar hunter. We'll probably learn a little bit more, but not much more than we already know.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV