Possible V plotline.

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

No I don't mean the Queen is Georg's sister, I meant why would Georg kill the Prince's sister.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

I can think of a few reasons why actually. For one, it looks like she is the next line to the crown. Maybe she may be corrupted by the Sun Rune like the Queen since she is her daughter. Also, by killing her he can let the Queen's sister assume the crown, which may be for the best of the country..and there is also a line in which Georg states that he gave up everything for her..that her could be the Queen's sister. We do see him around her quite a bit. Maybe, Limslair was an unfortunate and tragic sacrifice for the better good? I think it would give a rather tragic twist if Georg Prime was to kill her when she assumed the throne after or if Felid killed the Queen first.
Last edited by demon eye on Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShardStar

Post by ShardStar »

I agree with this and Suikoden loves Tragedies, that's a very good possiblty on what might happen. Though a question is what Rune will the Prince get? In the promo video, there is a shot of him with his right arm raised and I could swear I saw some light around his hand and there was the strategist there with some other people and alot of cheering. What Rune would he use to oppose the Sun Rune? Assuming he doesn't get that one.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

demon eye wrote:I can think of a few reasons why actually. For one, it looks like she is the next line to the crown. Maybe she may be corrupted by the Sun Rune like the Queen since she is her daughter. Also, by killing her he can let the Queen's sister assume the crown, which may be for the best of the country..and there is also a line in which Geog states that he gave up everything for her..that her could be the Queen's sister. We do see him around her quite a bit. Maybe, Limslair was an unfortunate and tragic sacrifice for the better good? I think it would give a rather tragic twist if Georg Prime was to kill her when she assumed the thrown after or if Felid killed the Queen first.
Yeah that could be a possible reason if Georg were ever to kill Limsliar or Arshetat.