Characters you would like to see again

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Opale

Post by Opale »

I would like to see Raura as a playable character... maybe she could have a unite attack with Jeane ! 8) She still is a mysterious character, just as Jeane. Where and when did they meet ? Does Raura know Jeane's secret ? It could be fun to learn more about their friendship.
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Opale wrote:I would like to see Raura as a playable character... maybe she could have a unite attack with Jeane ! 8) She still is a mysterious character, just as Jeane. Where and when did they meet ? Does Raura know Jeane's secret ? It could be fun to learn more about their friendship.
oo, you are right, and she is like the only one that makes scrolls which are cool, what if they are sisters or something, wouldn't that be cool hahah
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Pahn, Cleo, and Theo(if the game is before SI,of course), and why not Gremio.Oh nostalgia... :cry:
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

Opale wrote:I would like to see Raura as a playable character... maybe she could have a unite attack with Jeane ! 8) She still is a mysterious character, just as Jeane. Where and when did they meet ? Does Raura know Jeane's secret ? It could be fun to learn more about their friendship.
Good Idea, I would have never thought of that. :o
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Damn I want to see Stallion.I wanna see him running around like crazy in 3D...
afi

Post by afi »

Windy,ted and neclord. They're still alive during that time right?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Fu Su Lu wrote:Damn I want to see Stallion.I wanna see him running around like crazy in 3D...
they might make him run like Lazlo...still want to see stallion in 3d?
executor of balance

Post by executor of balance »

some characters like Luc or windy got a beautiful ending in their games in my opinion. So I don't think it's important or special to bring them back.
I'm already glad that Georg is in it, but I would also like to see Killey, Rowd (that guy went south after the war, if I'm correct) and perhaps a cool Silverberg character.
The graveyard is full of indispensable men
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I know what you're saying about Windy's ending being sufficent. But, it always bothered me that you never fought her. I was gearing up to do it all of Suikoden I and then all there was was Barbarossa. It just made me want more, is all.
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

[quote="son_michael"][quote="Fu Su Lu"]Damn I want to see Stallion.I wanna see him running around like crazy in 3D...[/quote]

they might make him run like Lazlo...still want to see stallion in 3d?[/quote]

Well, I just thought of it like something ridiculous and funny but thanks to your comment I am now trembling with horror.You have just fullfilled my future sleep with odd nightmares... :shock: :lol:

And for Windy, I would like to see her. You never got to fight her...perhaps is time to teach her proper manners. :P
executor of balance

Post by executor of balance »

Yeah, I think everybody who has played suikoden 1 wanted to teach windy a lesson or two at the end, but I wasn't surprised when that did not happen. Windy had already failed in taken the Soul Eater Rune when Ted helped Tir.
The graveyard is full of indispensable men
JianLong

Post by JianLong »

I wouldn't mind seeing Riou and Jowy...or even Hugo or something...
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

JianLong wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Riou and Jowy...or even Hugo or something...
Too bad Suikoden 5 takes place before 2 or 3.
I hope everything is going delicious.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

afi wrote:Windy,ted and neclord. They're still alive during that time right?
Yeah, they're all alive during the time between the Succession Wars and the Gate Rune Wars. Although I don't see why Ted would be in Falena. It's possible for Windy, Neclord and Yuber to be there, though.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

Genkaku(Riou and Nanami's master) could fit.