Characters you would like to see again

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yeah,he meant forgiveness phase. The rune of punishment no longer bothers lazlo, he has become its master and as such he can use it till his hearts content, he will not die unless someone kills him and I dont think konami would let that happen seeing how hard it was for lazlo to get the rune of punishment in its forgiveness phase in the first place
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

KoyuRedd wrote:True Wind Bearer, I think the RoP bearer needs more than use the rune only when needed. Glen did, and look at where it got him.
Yeah, that's true now that I think about it. Thanks for the correction.
Sovereign

Post by Sovereign »

I would seriously like to see Nash Latkje in Suiko V. I mean, it realy sux that most people on our shores got to learn little to nothing about him from those games that have been released here (no Suikogaiden blows.) Give him his swords too - no throwing knives please.

I would love it if they included the suikogaiden games as an unlockable feature in the PSP port of Suiko 1 & 2. I for one will be buying it regardless, but it would scratch an itch that many a fan has wanted scratched for a long time.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

i think i saw Maximillain Knight
this old man with a sevant carrying all of his stuffs
just like Fred-Rico and Max-Sancho
kelvin loves suikoden
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

kelvingarinkz wrote:i think i saw Maximillain Knight
this old man with a sevant carrying all of his stuffs
just like Fred-Rico and Max-Sancho
if your talking about the guys in blue and green...then i dont think thier Max Knights...only becuz first the guy in blue isnt in armor...and they dont have the Max Knight emblem on thier chest...i think they will take the Max/Sancho Fred/Rico stars, but i doubt thier Max Knights...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I would like to see Wyatt Lightfellow...but I don't know if that's possible. I'm not sure when he got his Rune, but it would be cool to see him young or something during the war of Suikoden V. I woulod also like to see the Flame Champion as a SoD...even though he was in the Grasslands quite a while before the timeline of Suiko III. I guess that goes for Wyatt, too...

And as for the whole Hero of Suiko IV and the RoP, I understood that he mastered it, but if he used it again, he would die. I don't know why I believe that, but I do.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

All three of the main Fire Bringers (The FC, Wyatt, and Geddoe) could be in Suikoden V without any inconsistencies. The First Flame Champion War took place roughly 50 years before Suikoden III, and it ended long before the Succession Wars even took place.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

Yuki Tenkai wrote:I would like to see Wyatt Lightfellow...but I don't know if that's possible. I'm not sure when he got his Rune, but it would be cool to see him young or something during the war of Suikoden V. I woulod also like to see the Flame Champion as a SoD...even though he was in the Grasslands quite a while before the timeline of Suiko III. I guess that goes for Wyatt, too...

And as for the whole Hero of Suiko IV and the RoP, I understood that he mastered it, but if he used it again, he would die. I don't know why I believe that, but I do.
didnt you get 108 sod in suikoden 4? if you did then you must of seen that the rune of punishment no longer hurts lazlo in battle, whether its a common random battle or boss battle, the rune of punishment no longer hurts lazlo, he can use it as much as he wants because he has mastered it

and personally I think the reason the rune kills its bearer is because the rune is dissapointed with its choice, with lazlo the rune of punishment has finally found someone worthy of being its master and do servants hurt there masters? no of course they dont. The rune has 2 phases, atonement and forgiveness, its in its second phase now and its not going back to the atonement phase until its master is killed or gets rid of it
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Even though the rune is in it's forgiveness phase, if it's powers are abused it would most likely leave Lazlo, but I doubt Lazlo would abuse it's powers.
I hope everything is going delicious.
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

I hope to see Jeane again and hopefully learn just a little more about her. I also want her to be a playable character like in Suikoden IV.

By the way, this is off topic...but does anyone know if Jeane and Viki are in Suikoden Tactics?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Jeane is in Suikoden Tactics and she's a playable character and from what I hear, she's very powerful.
I hope everything is going delicious.
xx TOXiC xx

Post by xx TOXiC xx »

Cool! Thanks for the info Angelis. :)
Grubbs

Post by Grubbs »

I think that Suikoden 5 should have an arena where you would fight opponents in duel style matches. I know duels aren't exactly difficult, but I really enjoy them because they have an exciting sense of atmosphere when they occur.
Then Morgan could be the final opponent, and beating him would allow him to join you.

The Suikoden 5 team could even take it further by implementing a battle arena like the one in Xenogears, where you controlled the character in a real-time combat engine, although that may take away from the feel of the game's setting, so I could live without it.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I would definitly like to see Killey and Lorelai again, just because the both of them being from Falena and being in their homeland would excite me greatly. One cool thing I was thinking about with Killey would be that he has a sub-plot of going to a Sindar ruin (there's supposedly one in Falena) and him finding out some things and thus starting his search for the Sindar.
yuber fan

Post by yuber fan »

Yuber of course that will be great to see him in Suikoden 5,
We need more destruction and chaos with this cool character.
And maybe luc need to show up that will be cool.