the final boss in suikoden 5?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
fostin

the final boss in suikoden 5?

Post by fostin »

The tradition of having a tru rune incarnationas the final boss has been broken by suikoden 4 (I doubt that the great tree is a rincar...), so maybe this time, the final boss of suikoden 5 will be a character, it will be nice if the true rune of sun take possession of the hero 5 as it turned to madness Arshtat falenus, and so, that the final boss wil be simply....Hero 5!
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I've heard specualtion that the Crimson Bird (of the clan that worships it) could be a final boss. And the thoery behind it would be Sun and Crimson Bird+Pheonix or something like that. Though I would doubt it because how would the Crimson Bird even be involved with the Sun Rune?

I don't want to specualte on the final boss yet, though I think in some point in Suiko5 Arshtat would be confronted.
Liam

Post by Liam »

Maby Georg kills the Queen and becomes final boss, similiar to Jowy from Suikoden2. Now that would be the turnout
Liam O'veigh, The best swordsman in all Evergreen, beater of Maldon and bodyguard of queen Rose
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Liam wrote:Maby Georg kills the Queen and becomes final boss, similiar to Jowy from Suikoden2. Now that would be the turnout
Seriously doubt that since he's in Suikoden II. If he were to become the final boss, I'm fairly certain that the hero would've killed him if he were going to fight Georg over the death of the queen in the first place.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Liam

Post by Liam »

He didn't kill Jowey in Suikoden2 either, right?

Would hate if they portret Georg as a totaly good character, Doesn't suit him
Liam O'veigh, The best swordsman in all Evergreen, beater of Maldon and bodyguard of queen Rose
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Liam wrote:He didn't kill Jowey in Suikoden2 either, right?

Jowy wasn't the last boss either, although when you duel him you can kill him. The final boss of Suikoden 2 is a Rincar, not Jowy.

Also, that is your opinion about the portrayal of Georg. Some would disagree and use his past/future ventures as an example since we've never seen him align with anyone we could label as evil.
Last edited by Angelis_Taleria on Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
3RW!N

Post by 3RW!N »

even like that remenber that the final boss of suikoden 2 is not jowy is the beast rune, and georg is a strong character but i dont think that he is strong enough for be a final boss
Liam

Post by Liam »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:

Jowy wasn't the last boss either, although when you duel him you can kill him. The final boss of Suikoden 2 is a Rincar, not Jowy.

Also, that is your opinion about the portrayal of Georg. Some would disagree and use his past/future ventures as an example since we've never seen him align with anyone we could label as evil.
Agree, that is just my opinion. I don't say that He is evil character either, but someone who lives to fight, and is searching for the war to fight in just can't be such a nice boy.
Georg is soldier, and very powerfull one to. He is doing what He must, can't afford himself to be either good or bad person.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

suikoden 2,3,4 have ended in duels.
Riou vs. Jowy, Luc vs. Sasari, Lazlo vs. Troy. It might be a trend...
Strategy is the key to victory!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well every single game had a BIG duel

suikoden 1 had teo Mcdohl vs Pahn
The_Face_of_Death

Post by The_Face_of_Death »

Actually, more importantly, it's the duel between Teo and Tir McDohl.

(S1) Teo vs. Tir (S2) Joey vs. Riou (S3) Luc vs. Sasarai (S4) Hero vs. Troy. My belief is that you may have to duel with Georg somewhere during Suiko 5.
MY SWORD STILL THIRSTS FOR BLOOD!!!!!!!!
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

The_Face_of_Death wrote:Actually, more importantly, it's the duel between Teo and Tir McDohl.

(S1) Teo vs. Tir (S2) Joey vs. Riou (S3) Luc vs. Sasarai (S4) Hero vs. Troy. My belief is that you may have to duel with Georg somewhere during Suiko 5.
well, following that tradition I would say a duel between the Prince and Felid is in the future.

Also, someone is stealing bandwidth from somewhere, I keep getting a message each time I come to this page.

Edit: It's you, The_Face_of_Death. Hotlinking to images from suikosource, or any other site, is against the rules. Please host the image yourself so that other members don't get this message, not to mention to save yourself from being labled as a bandwith thief.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

The_Face_of_Death wrote:Actually, more importantly, it's the duel between Teo and Tir McDohl.

I havent played 1 in a while but I think teo and tir only fought in a major type battle and not in a 1 on 1 duel

thats why I put pahn vs teo as the Big duel in suikoden 1
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Tir and Teo fought in a one-on-one duel. It's how Tir killed Teo, after all.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

ok then, I havent played 1 in a while so I was thinking teo died in the major battle

in that case the 1 on 1 duel with tir and teo was the BIG duel in suikoden 1