killey spotted?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

killey spotted?

Post by KFCrispy »

has anyone been able to identify Killey?

the closest person that looks like him to me is the boy in a red hat and red jacket with yellow pants in 1:43, sorta holding his hat like Yuber in S3 (and i guess Killey in S2). however, while he's got redness and hatness, he looks like a mere student.
True Wind Bearer

Re: killey spotted?

Post by True Wind Bearer »

KFCrispy wrote:has anyone been able to identify Killey?

the closest person that looks like him to me is the boy in a red hat and red jacket with yellow pants in 1:43, sorta holding his hat like Yuber in S3 (and i guess Killey in S2). however, while he's got redness and hatness, he looks like a mere student.
I saw the person you are talking about. It's a rather "out there" assumption! It's possible, he's probably the only person in the video who resembles Killey even the slightest, but still, I don't think it's Killey.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Killey can't be seen holding a bag like that ... come on .. Plus, it just doesn't make sense to have Killey's background as from a tribe that worships the red bird thingy, and then showing him with yellow pants. To be honest, I doubt that they'd show returning characters in the character artwork like that. We didn't see Viki, Lorelai, and Jeane there. So they would all be new characters.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
True Wind Bearer

Red Killey wrote:

Killey can't be seen holding a bag like that ... come on .. Plus, it just doesn't make sense to have Killey's background as from a tribe that worships the red bird thingy, and then showing him with yellow pants. To be honest, I doubt that they'd show returning characters in the character artwork like that. We didn't see Viki, Lorelai, and Jeane there. So they would all be new characters.
That's true, they probably didn't show any returning characters in that art. There definitely aren't 108 charcters shown in that art, so we can safely expect several returning characters.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

That seriously looks nothing like Killey... it's cool to be excited about Suikoden V, but not to the point where you point out every single tiny thing that MIGHT be someone, or something you have been hoping for.. then start a thread about it to only have it proved false. Although, it's not proved yet, but I am pretty sure that can't be him.
Last edited by Einlanzer on Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

And yet that's exactly what everybody is doing over at Suikox. X_X
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Einlanzer wrote:That seriously looks nothing like Killey... it's cool to be excited about Suikoden V, but not to the point where you point out every single tiny thing that MIGHT be someone, or something you have been hoping for.. then start a thread about it to only have it proved false. Although, it's not proved yet, but I am pretty sure that can't be him.
Actually KFCrispy created the thread to ask whether anyone has been able to identify Killey in the trailer or not. He didn't make the thread to say that the guy in yellow pants is indeed Killey, he only said that that's the closest character to Killey that he noticed.

Asking whether Killey has been noticed or not is valid because we see Georg and Lorelai there already. Killey would make sense to be in the game. So don't take it as if it's an absurd question/wish.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Where is Lorelai?
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
True Wind Bearer

Hxc Flavor wrote:Where is Lorelai?
josiskrazy posted this URL in another thread, it shows Lorelai in the background, or at least people think it's Lorelai - I think it is.

Following up from what Red Killey said, I think that this thread was created for people to state if they see people who look like they could be Killey in any videos or screenshots for Suikoden V.
Tyrantblade

We shall see.

Post by Tyrantblade »

I'm driving myself crazy trying not to jump to conclusions on who may or not be returning in this game. Watching the trailers, I've seen several characters who look very familiar, but experience has taught me not to jump to any conclusions on this matter.

For now, all we know for sure is that Georg is in there.
Irish people play games too. We just do it while drinking stout and talking to our pet leprechauns, that's all.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

thanks Red Killey
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

Oh yea that most definately looks like a young Lorelai. The headband gives it away.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Scar

Post by Scar »

Well, not to start another huge discussion....(didn't want to make a new thread.)

BUT

Luc could be in the game considering at this time he is still with Leknaat, and Leknaat should be in all the Suiko games.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Yeah, that's true. Leknaat tends to leave Luc to watch the Tablet of Stars, and she just might come back to revive her old role as "seemingly random chick who gives out larges chunks of stone for no apparent reason". Yes, that's her official title. If you didn't know that, you should leave.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

heh, that got another chuckle out of me jowy, you seem to be on a roll today