killey spotted?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Asking whether Killey has been noticed or not is valid because we see Georg and Lorelai there already. Killey would make sense to be in the game. So don't take it as if it's an absurd question/wish.
Alright, but I was just saying. It would really suck to have all these false facts (I am not saying it's 100% false) flooding the Suikoden V section. Just trying to help somehow.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Einlanzer wrote:
Asking whether Killey has been noticed or not is valid because we see Georg and Lorelai there already. Killey would make sense to be in the game. So don't take it as if it's an absurd question/wish.
Alright, but I was just saying. It would really suck to have all these false facts (I am not saying it's 100% false) flooding the Suikoden V section. Just trying to help somehow.
I understand that you meant well, but it is a "question", and not a statement by KFCrispy. So there is no such thing as false facts here because he asked, and not releasing false facts.

And in case you haven't noticed, KFCrispy is an admin here. He knows better than to spread false information. So while we appreciate your concern, do try to pay more attention to the initial post before jumping to the wrong conclusion (though well intended one). Thank you.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Tyrantblade

Aha!

Post by Tyrantblade »

Lets' not forget her secondary role. A role which no-one else could hope to fill. A role so important that the games would fall apart without her.

No one else has the raw talent to wake up young men in the middle of the night and tell them some extremely obvious information. That takes real skill.
Irish people play games too. We just do it while drinking stout and talking to our pet leprechauns, that's all.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

Maybe the game will show how Killey and Lorelai got involved in looking for the secrets of sindars, if they're in it.
Strategy is the key to victory!
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

MatildaWhiteKnightLeader wrote:Maybe the game will show how Killey and Lorelai got involved in looking for the secrets of sindars, if they're in it.
I'm actually more worried that it's the timeline where Georg freed Killey from prison (and later on killing the Queen). If that's the case, then I'd expect Killey to spend most of the time in jail while probably only be recruited 80% into the game once we infiltrate the castle and released him from jail.

But then again, Lorelai's appearance in the game does raise question on whether that'd be the correct timeline or not. Because as far as I remember, Killey was supposed to be thrown into the jail while Lorelai had no role whatsoever in his freedom. If Lorelai is in the game (and her being an SoD, and hero's army was the one who released Killey), then that'd mean that she did have a role in freeing Killey.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
killey

Post by killey »

I thought I saw Killey in the 10 min trailer at 7:50 but then I realised the scar was on the wrong side. And also if he is in the game he'll most likely be in simmilar clothes to II as they're meant to be part of him being from the Crimson Bird Clan.
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

If Konami already confirmed in Suikoden 2 that Killey was part of the queen's assassination then he would probably appear in the game.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.