TGS Promo Video

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

TGS Promo Video

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Last edited by Angelis_Taleria on Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I hope everything is going delicious.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

omg that movie is awsome!

I noticed there was a new creature witrh a partner{like futch and bright,hugo and fubar} it looks like a white horse thing{I think there in suikoden 1}

anyone not notice viki or jeane? they showed quite a bit of sod but I didnt see 1 familliar face. Looks like who ever thought the queens symol was just a symbol is dead wrong, unless all falena woman can make there heads shine as bright as day...

wait a minute...I think rikimaru is back.. it certainly looks like him anyway

wow! this game is gonna own!
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

That was only a tidbit, I don't think they reveal to much just yet. Didn't catch Viki or Jeane, but Georg Prime was there (the guy with the eye patch.)
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

...Don't tell me. That thing at the end. Was it a...ship HQ...?

Too bad, I didn't see any Viki, Yuber, Jeane, Lorelai, Pesmerga or Killey.
MrKnowItAll

Post by MrKnowItAll »

Is there anyway to download the movie? it plays but when it get to like 10 sec it quits and never goes any futher so i just want to download it for the sake of watchin it.
Edit by Red Killey: Images are not allowed in the signature. Please read the rules.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Perhaps you could right-click and "save target as" or something along that line.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Whenever I download it I get a 1kb file that just streams it, and the streaming is really poor on my computer as it is playing up. Has anyone managed to download a full version that doesn't stream? Thanks.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
MrKnowItAll

Post by MrKnowItAll »

im not that dumb but it does the same as snowking...
Edit by Red Killey: Images are not allowed in the signature. Please read the rules.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

nope, all it does is stream, I tried right clicking and using the"save as click" but it didnt work...
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Thats exactly what happens with me, tnhat is so annoying. Wish they would put a downloadable .wmp file up instead of having to go through the nasty streaming, streaming is evil!

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Tensyo

Post by Tensyo »

A really awesome trailer. The opening movie perhaps?

Anyway, at about 1:42 a mage seems to show off a new rune (that then bursts into a fireworks display?). Though my favorite part is towards the end where it zooms in on the galaxy and all the different runes float by (Rune of Beginning, Souleater, Bright Shield and Black Sword, the True Elementals, Rune of Punishment, Gate Rune, and a bunch of others...).

Anyone know how to screencap streaming media?
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

I can't believe it.. 6 man battle system is back and George Prime HAS been confirmed.
afi

Post by afi »

So the queen is the main villant,or is it the rune on her forehead. I don't think it will have an happy ending.
Fudce

Post by Fudce »

looking at the video...

Time:
1:28 - Could this be the strategist? Note the fan, used by strategists in the China. (look at Dynasty Warriors Sima Yi and Zhuge Liang)
1:40 to 1:45 - The firework, does that look like a rune? Second true rune?
2:35 onwards - Not story related but see how many runes you can name!
Another post from that weirdo with the F avatar...

Signed, 'F'
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

According to SARS, the effeminite looking character that stole Zhuge Liang's fan is indeed the strategist, and there are going to be two additional true runes introduced alongside the Sun Rune, one of which is the Rune of Dawn.

I got all that info from SARS at the suikox forum.