TGS Promo Video

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

What is so special about her? She really never said much in the other games.

I don't think she had such a major significance to the story.. then again not a lot of characters I like from the series do. hah.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

If you can picture a 3D form of Lorelai from the 2D counterpart, then that picture does resemble Lorelai.
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

Einlanzer wrote:What is so special about her? She really never said much in the other games.

I don't think she had such a major significance to the story.. then again not a lot of characters I like from the series do. hah.
not to those story...but shes always had a role in the back story of the Sindar...and most of us want to find out more about these people...and with it taking place in Falena and with Lorelai it looks like we might be about to find out a little more...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

What is so good about Sindar?
Noke

Post by Noke »

It's most likely the "mystery" of it all that interests people...

Not much is known about the Sindar so that's why people want to know more.

Same with Persmerga and Yubar.
Sabrewulf

Post by Sabrewulf »

We can't see Viki but at least we can hear her in the very beginning of the video (unless they added a new female character who sneeze)
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

I like the camera angle, reminds me of classic Suikoden goodness. This game looks like Suikoden II in 3D, which is good.

I hope it ends up very very good. I wish someone would translate it and release it on a sub file so we can upload it on the VLC player..

OH well, I don't really want that much spoiled for me anyway!
Tuna Hematoma

Post by Tuna Hematoma »

It definately look better then #4, I'm actually looking forward to this. The music was kind of weak though.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

True Wind Bearer wrote:Some of the music indeed sounds like a song from Suikoden II. I'm thinking one of the Heart-Softening themes, but still it isn't exact...
...!!! I got it. The music in the background of a portion of the video is "Theme of a Moonlit Night" from Suikoden I, or "Moonlit Night Theme" from Suikoden II. It seems calmer and more soft than those two versions, though.
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:The caped lady looks like it could be leknaat...
I don't think so. Leknaat never wore dark clothing. It's always a combination of blue/cyan/magenta/purple. Maybe she'll make a hit as big as Jeane and Viki.
True Wind Bearer wrote:...!!! I got it. The music in the background of a portion of the video is "Theme of a Moonlit Night" from Suikoden I, or "Moonlit Night Theme" from Suikoden II. It seems calmer and more soft than those two versions, though.
It is the same a Suikoden II's theme, I've listened to it right after hearing it on the trailer. This game will have some remixed Suikoden I/II tracks. I bet that's one reason why it's making a big success already.
[evil laugh here]
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The hooded woman is a new character named Zelase.
KoyuRedd wrote:
True Wind Bearer wrote:...!!! I got it. The music in the background of a portion of the video is "Theme of a Moonlit Night" from Suikoden I, or "Moonlit Night Theme" from Suikoden II. It seems calmer and more soft than those two versions, though.
It is the same a Suikoden II's theme, I've listened to it right after hearing it on the trailer. This game will have some remixed Suikoden I/II tracks. I bet that's one reason why it's making a big success already.
I wonder about that. Suikoden IV had a remix of "Genso no Sekai e" and we know how that game turned out.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Well who knows, it was just a trailer so far. They could have just thrown it in for nostalgia....

LOL @ Sunshine King getting owned. Ahh when does he ever fail to make his annoying, traditional Suikoden apperearance?
...!!! I got it. The music in the background of a portion of the video is "Theme of a Moonlit Night" from Suikoden I, or "Moonlit Night Theme" from Suikoden II. It seems calmer and more soft than those two versions, though.
I am dissapointed! You couldn't figure that out on the first few seconds of it? That song is classic.
afi

Post by afi »

So the hero is generally silent. It's kind of funny and weird to see the hero just standing there and not talking at all in the video. The only time he open his mouth is when he's shocked. (That's the part when rion gets stabbed )
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

The second trailer is up at Konami.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Stupid streaming made me miss the last three minutes of it. I could hear it but I couldn't see it.