the queen is bad ???

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It sucks that Europeans were never allowed to enjoy the shot of awesome that is Suikoden III, but I'm sure you've read about the game, right? Even without III, there's never been a consistent formula to obtaining the True Runes in each game, other than the fact that it happens in some capacity.

Basically, no matter how the True Rune is obtained by the Hero, you can't really say "Man, that's been done in every game, I can't believe they did it X way again!!!" because they really haven't. In every game, they've always introduced a new way of gaining the True Runes and their spells.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

Rune of the Dawn? Where was it mentioned? I know the queen has the Sun Rune, but what's the deal with this Rune of the Dawn thingy?
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well the new information is that there will be 3 new true runes in suikoden 5, the rune of dawn is speculated to be 1 of them, though I think it might be official info that there will indeed be a rune of dawn
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:well the new information is that there will be 3 new true runes in suikoden 5, the rune of dawn is speculated to be 1 of them, though I think it might be official info that there will indeed be a rune of dawn
It was announced at the TGS. The Rune of Dawn is official.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Eric

Post by Eric »

The Sun Rune and The Rune of Dawn sound like they'd be a little too similar.

I hope I'm wrong.
I will sing for crescent moon.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I'm not sure how Konami announced the information about these two Runes, but I'll go out on a limb and speculate that the Rune of Dawn is part of the Sun Rune, and not a completely seperate True Rune.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

That's a distinct possibility since the second true rune design we see during the trailer is only a part of the Rune art work that was released entitle Rune Rune. It looks as if there are multiple overlapping True Rune designs, but that just might be me.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Liam

Post by Liam »

Would hate to see Queen being main,out and out vilian till the end of the game, and then to be killed by Georg or Hero (and Georg to take al the blame).

It would be more interesting if We see again something like Agares-Luca scene from Suikoden2.

Perhaps Georg killed the Queen in order to take controll over Queendom and become main enemy...

Maby He will take Jowys old role from Suikoden2
Last edited by Liam on Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liam O'veigh, The best swordsman in all Evergreen, beater of Maldon and bodyguard of queen Rose
LaLaLaVinCE

Post by LaLaLaVinCE »

Sun Rune...and Rune of Dawn...did I heard that the Sun Rune is possessed by the Queen?if that so...what about the Hero5?
(Its been a long time I never come here...everything seems so strict now in here...sigh...)