Connections from past games and theories

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Does anyone know crowley or mazus' home countries? It could be falena... :D :wink:
There's more to the games than just Crowley and Mazus, you know. :P

EDIT: Some sort of crazy new-fangled predictive text turned my "y a" into "yes".

EDIT again: Being as simple as I am I forgot about the predictive text of which I was complaning about and wrote it again, hence the space in "y a".
Last edited by Lemmy Claypool on Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

If the hero is the Queen's only child and the Queen is killed, would this hint on a possibility that the Queendom might evolve to a Kingdom or will the Hero's bodyguard obtain that postion? That's my guess on what could happen but I imagine the death of the royal line would have grave consequence to any fedual nation.

One part that has my attention is that the third suikoden game had three runes and technically suikoden V is the sixith product of the series and now that has three runes as well. Not that I can see where this could be leading up to.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The Hero has a sister, so there's no problem there. Even if the sister died, or if he didn't have a sister at all, they would probably adopt a new princess to inherit the throne, for the sake of tradition, and to keep the people under control. Don't get me wrong, there's a possibility of your idea working too, I'm just presenting a new angle to it.

When referring to the amount of True Runes, you mean new ones, right? Because there's eight True Runes in the third game, in total. The five elemental runes, the SDS, Leknaat's half of the Gate Rune, and the Eightfold Rune.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

If the sister dies, would the right to the throne go to prince's wife or the queen's sister? I doubt adopting a "new" princess as their future queen is acceptable.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

A Queendom sounds way too corny... from fighting the evil menace Luca Blight.. to fighting a Queen? I hope the story ends up a lot better than what I am thinking right now.

So far from the trailer, it looks like it will be fantastic.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Einlanzer wrote:So far from the trailer, it looks like it will be fantastic.
Then surely you have little to worry about. :D
zionprophecy

Post by zionprophecy »

"Name: Killey
Origin: Queendom of Falena
Position: Treasure Hunter"

does this mean killey MAY be making a return?!? please say yes :lol:

EDIT: oh anhe has ties with Lorelai ( as seen sorta in the new vid) and george prime which is a for sure.
I never said a word to my wife until i said yes to a divorce.
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

Killey is expected to be in for sure. He helped Georg assassinate the queen. And Lorelai has been spotted in the trailer so to speek.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

we THINK thats lorelai in the trailer...I will say that I deffinetley believe it to be lorelai as well but at the moment thats not official
jasonm17

Georg

Post by jasonm17 »

What I'm wondering is why the eyepatch for Georg?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Re: Georg

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

jasonm17 wrote:What I'm wondering is why the eyepatch for Georg?
Fashion Sense.
I hope everything is going delicious.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

One of my questions is who the Tenkan star might be? I wouldn't mind it being someone original, and I doubt it's Luc (assuming the date). If this is before the first game, maybe Ted, or would he be in the Toran region? I'm so confused! AAAAHHH!!!! Sorry about that, I just had to get that out. Like I said, I don't mind if the Tenkan star is an original character.

As for the stuff about the whole "What-if the prince becomes the heir," all I have to say is this: People, did you forget about the Tenkai star tradition? The Tenkai Star NEVER takes charge of his new country. Tir in Suikoden I, he leaves with Gremio. Riou in Suikoden II, he leaves with Jowy and Nanami. Thomas.... well.... he sucks. And Hero4, he is assumed dead. Do I make myself clear, hopefully. Keep in mind, this is not a flaming post toward those who asked this question.

Now then, as for Georg Prime and his eyepatch, nice look. I look at Georg's art from Suikoden II and I see no eyepatch, not even on his sprite. But then again, this was the PS1 times (I loved those days), so chances are he had that eyepatch during Suikoden II (maybe, don't quote me).

Whew! I just wore myself out typing all that.... anyone care to respond to anything I had to say? :D
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

He didn't have an eye patch during the Suikoden II timeframe, but he did have an eye patch when he served under Barbarossa(and obviously up until he served under Arshetat) which would be pre-Suikoden I.
I hope everything is going delicious.
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

Ah, I see..... no pun intended toward Georg though.
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Could be an identity purpose? He could have gotten a glass eye and ditched the eye patch to hide from anyone bent on killing him for killing the queen...
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin