Connections from past games and theories

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

This is what I meant 4, 5, 1, 2, 3 like that. Five in between 4 & 1, yeah a date would've helped to be a little more specific.

With the new translated info. the order could go I, V, II.
Last edited by Black Knight Yuber on Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
afi

Post by afi »

Windy is alive during that time isn't she. Maybe it's during the time genkaku became a city-state hero.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Dragonmasterx's translation of Gensou Kouryaku's newest update mentioned that Georg appeared to be in his 30's. Moreover, the costume we see in the official site's video is actually the Knights' uniform. He will wear his Suikoden II's outfit (plus the eyepatch) later in the game, I presume, as you can see towards the end of Gamespot's new video.

There's a fair chance that this game is set very close to Suikoden II than originally thought.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:
Black Knight Yuber wrote:
patapi wrote:Georg's appearance was confirmed at the TGS. Apparently he is his younger self this time, not that seasoned warrior we met in Suikoden II.
Then if he's a younger person this time around, the year won't be taken place after Suikoden III. Maybe in between IV & I timeline wise.
That's a very broad range. I think it would be better to say before Suikoden I. Perhaps 10 years before Suikoden II. That would make him 31 at the time.
Hmm, I doubt it being 10 years pre-Suiko II if you meant that as a specific number. 10 years before Suikoden II is the Succession War, so Georg will have been in Toran, and not Falena.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Actually, the war was already over in IS 450, so it's possible for him to be in Falena by that time.

It started and ended in IS446
IS 446
The Succession Wars break out between Barbarossa Rugner and Geil Rugner. Initially, Geil had the upper hand, but with the help of Leon Silverberg and the Six Great Generals, Barbarossa defeated Geil.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Ah well then, seems I need to brush up on my Suiko-history.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

can someone give me a link to the newest video from gamestop? because I dont know what everyones tlaking about, the only new video ive seen is the suikoden 5 video sars ripped from suikoden 5s official website
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

son_michael wrote:can someone give me a link to the newest video from gamestop? because I dont know what everyones tlaking about, the only new video ive seen is the suikoden 5 video sars ripped from suikoden 5s official website
Go to the TGS video thread. Check my first post.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Black Knight Yuber

son_michael wrote:can someone give me a link to the newest video from gamestop? because I dont know what everyones tlaking about, the only new video ive seen is the suikoden 5 video sars ripped from suikoden 5s official website
That's the same video we were discussing. When this event occured in the Suikoden timeline.
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

Perhaps its after suikoden II? Georg looks quite middle age anyway in SII and he has a eye patch in this?! Because I'm unsure if it is before S1 why would gerog wear one if he looks blatantly ok in in II? But saying that i have no doubt the queen is evil and this could be the incident where the Queen is murdered and prime is exiled.

Also on the subject of returning characters, will Luc be back as well? Given that leknaat has sent him to every conflict that had a tenkai star will he be in this as well?
Fliktor

Post by Fliktor »

For the simple facts that A - Georg is younger in Suikoden V than he is in Suikoden II. B - Georg was involved in the assassination of the Queen before Suikoden II.
Whats your opinion on censorship? ... **** censorship!
[King Fliktor] [Axiose, my Dæmon]
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

koriand'are wrote:Perhaps its after suikoden II? Georg looks quite middle age anyway in SII and he has a eye patch in this?! Because I'm unsure if it is before S1 why would gerog wear one if he looks blatantly ok in in II? But saying that i have no doubt the queen is evil and this could be the incident where the Queen is murdered and prime is exiled.
The eyepatch is already there when he fought alongside Barbarosa in the Succession War.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Heyheyhey do you think they would bring crowley or mazus back? I dont think theyd bring both back cuz when you recruit mazus in s2 he says i hear that crowley is out or something... but wouldn't that be awesome!?
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Black Knight Yuber

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:Heyheyhey do you think they would bring crowley or mazus back? I dont think theyd bring both back cuz when you recruit mazus in s2 he says i hear that crowley is out or something... but wouldn't that be awesome!?
That would make your day wouldn't it¿ If they don't appear, then some other mage will get the nod. It could be someone we know or some new character making a debut.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Does anyone know crowley or mazus' home countries? It could be falena... :D :wink:
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin