Viki and Jeane

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Yuki Tenkai

Viki and Jeane

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Does anyone think Viki and Jeane will return in Suikoden V? I hope so...although, some gamers are fed up with the fact that no one knows anything about them, and really no information is released on them. Some gamers may not want those characters around anymore, because they show up in every Suikoden game, and they never tell their past. It was just a thought I had...
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I think there's about a 95% chance of Jeane and Viki returning in Suikoden V. Unless we get another SoD that has teleporting powers, which I doubt. Jeane will probably be in it, just because she's been in the rest and everyone wants stuff revealed about her and her past. Same with Viki.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

True..but I really do hope that SOME plot will be uncovered. With their appearance in Suikoden IV, I just got more confused. I mean, they are in the Island Nations, which is far away from all the places they have been to before, and they don't seem to reveal any plot about them at all, besdie the fact that Jeane owned a Rune Shop. I really hope this game isn't rushed with the plot and history of characters, as it was (sort of ) in Suikoden IV.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

They will most certainly be back. They are staples to the series and have appeared in just about every game including the Gaidens.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Yeah..I seriously doubt that they would leave now.
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Kyril

Post by Kyril »

of course they'll return in suikoden V. suikoden will not be complete without those two. actually, viki is one of my favorite characters in suikoden because she's cute and silly.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I like viki, too. I think she's really funny. I loved the art of her from the last game...it was a really good pice of work by the artist. For some reason, to me she seemed a lot more sophisticated and a little more mature in the last game...but that's just me.
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

yea vicki rocks, I agree that viki looks more mature in suikoden 4, perhaps this is because viki first teleported into suikoden 4? that would leave her brains intact until she teleported to the other games{forgot the order}

I really like that theory, the more viki teleports the more she losses her memory or just losses her brains, I mean look at little viki in suikoden 3
Spanish Seed

Post by Spanish Seed »

Little Viki puts big Viki to shame in the intelligence category. (funny actor in plays, just about botches every line.) She and Jeanne seem to be characters that'll remain with the serious for quite some time. Or get written out or die.
LGM

Post by LGM »

If Viki does appear in this game, does it technically mean she's the most important character of the entire series? I mean, she has technically been involved in EVERY important incident of the Suiko world. and is far more use than Jeane in any game.

Only Leknaat has 'rubbed shoulders' more with the Tenkai star of each game.
Doo-Doo-D-Doo, Doody-Doody-Doody-D-Do....
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

She might not be the most important character, but still one of the most useful characters. Maybe Viki will be a franchise character, same with Jeanne. That's if they appear in upcoming Suikoden games.
Kyril

Post by Kyril »

you're right. besides, who can teleport the characters to another place without her?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

LGM wrote:If Viki does appear in this game, does it technically mean she's the most important character of the entire series? I mean, she has technically been involved in EVERY important incident of the Suiko world. and is far more use than Jeane in any game.

Only Leknaat has 'rubbed shoulders' more with the Tenkai star of each game.
You can't say EVERY, but she's been in almost every gathering of the Stars of Destiny.The only one I am uncertain of is the First Fire Bringer War.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Kyril wrote:you're right. besides, who can teleport the characters to another place without her?
Perhaps little Viki, or some new character that teleports you from place to place and home again. Viki will always keep that role of teleporting you. I don't see anyone else that would take that role, she's locked in.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

unless they got rid of the teleporting system in future games, which I heavily doubt