Viki and Jeane

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Well, I believe she tells Koroko not to tell anyone what he saw or reveal her secret, and him being a dog really doesn't mean she has a second form or a true form persay. She could have been naked or many other things. But, maybe that's what it is.
Chaos_Zero

Post by Chaos_Zero »

My guess is that Jeane's true form is that of an old lady. I have this nagging feeling. I used to think she was a true rune herself until I was corrected.
The Miraculous Epidemic, Cruel Salvation, and Merciful Genocide.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Chaos_Zero wrote:My guess is that Jeane's true form is that of an old lady.
You mean like old lady Tsunade :lol:
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

I've got this feeling that Jeane could be Leknaat. That she's just hiding her true form to the Hero and others.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
Dooz

Post by Dooz »

But... Isn't Leknaat blind?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

In order to soundly defeat this speculation so it doesn't come back to haunt us, there's another reason that Leknaat and Jeane can't possibly be the same person: Leknaat's half of the Gate Rune. Leknaat's agelessness is due to the Gate Rune, and Jeane's supposed agelessness can't stem from a True Rune, so she can't be Leknaat.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Dooz wrote:But... Isn't Leknaat blind?
Yes, she is. She lost her sight when her clan was massacred.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Serpent

Post by Serpent »

Chaos_Zero wrote:My guess is that Jeane's true form is that of an old lady. I have this nagging feeling. I used to think she was a true rune herself until I was corrected.
You mean like an old witch? :shock:
I think she's some kind of cat women. In Suikoden 4 during the loading screen she's walking around with a bunch of cats. Dogs have a good sense of smell.
Or all of those cats can just mean she's really an old witch. :(
You can close your eyes from reality but not memories.