Suikoden V art?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Sovereign

Post by Sovereign »

I'm finding it to be pretty hilarious how people are reacting to suiko5's main hero. " Disgusting, " wow , let's not blow things out of proportion.

And I also agree that Suiko5's protagonist looks great. Who says a badass can't be pretty?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

go look at the pictures right now on the official site, this guy looks awsome, he does not look gay or anything like that, hes built and he looks liek a normal guy

its his clothes! the clothes look horrible! but they get replace dlater on, so no worries here
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I agree. He looks much more....manly in the new pictures. Not gay at all. I'm actually looking forward to playing as him now.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Maas Stormgripper

Post by Maas Stormgripper »

Any reason given as to why George has an eyepatch? He didn't in II which takes place later, right?

Anyway, I LOVE the royal guard uniforms! The old guy with the polearm and shield kicks lots of ass!

Have they announced who the artist is yet?
What you think I was born this way?
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Georg already had an eyepatch in the artwork included in Suikoden manual. Looks like he ditched the eyepatch by the time of Suikoden II.
Snow-Vingerhart

Post by Snow-Vingerhart »

After I saw the trailer it looks like it is a new artist not Kwanao neither Fumi Ishikawa...but the art is far better than kawano's...
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I can't wait to see the artwork for the hero's other sets of clothes...for some reason, I like it better when there are more than one pieces of artwork for the different styles of clother characters wear...for example...

-Snowe's pirate outfit in S IV, much better than his armor artwork. He looked more confident and much more capable to fight.

-Chris's green outfit in S III, I thought she looked better there, as well. She looked more feminine, but I suppose that was the point...

-Viki's S IV outfit, didn't look so..ridiculous, compared to her other outfits in past games. She looked more "grown up" to me.

-Aila's pink vest outfit in S III, even though it didn't really suit her culture or background, she looked good!

So, I can't wait to see if they put different art for the different outfits of the hero. He has about three outfits, right? I think it would be wise if Konami did that, because it doesn't sound like people like his current artwork now. I, on the other hand, don't mind it. Yes, he looks femmy, but so what? Doesn't mean he's not strong and very capable to kick some serious BOOTAY.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV