Female power in Fallena Kingdom

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Black Knight Yuber

Female power in Fallena Kingdom

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

This article gives a bit of info that the hero of the game will be accompanied by a master swordswoman Rionne. It also claims that females seem to be the ones in charge. Reading on the info the character you play as is a feminine looking prince. Maybe there will be a place for aristocrats.

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/769/769578.html
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yeah, it was known before S5 that women hel most of the power within the QUeendom.

I don't know how I feel about Rion being a master swordsman, however. she looks rather young, and I know that age is no indication of skill, but I'm going to hope they meant she studied under a master swordsman.
Last edited by Angelis_Taleria on Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hope everything is going delicious.
afi

Post by afi »

Female domination...that's original or is it?
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Rionne is only an apprentice Queen's Knight, not a "master swordswoman" as ign states (Generally it's best to doubt IGN).
Rionne learned how to use a sword from a master swordsman though, and perhaps IGN confused that.

Also, the nation is called "Falena," not "Fallena."
Hero of Punishment

Post by Hero of Punishment »

Hmm.... I LIKE the idea of a female dominant nation... In fact, I flat out adore the idea!
~The Rune of Punishment can never fall into another's hand, for if it does, the cycle of Atonement will continue again...
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Perhaps since the Queendom of Falena is mostly ruled by women, that would explain why a prince is being confused by most Suikoden fans as a girl. He DOES look feminine, but that could just be the way men dress in Falena.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
koriand'r

Post by koriand'r »

A female ruled country where men are second yet the tenkai star still falls upon a guy as the overall leader... Fate sures knows how to discrminate.