new races

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Eao

new races

Post by Eao »

what kind of new race would you want to see in 5? what do you think is posslbe?

I don't know what kind of terrane Falanea has, or how the weather is, I guess having Selikes is out of the question, prehaps a race like the ducks, but a hawk, they'll have human-like arms and wings on their backs.

what do you want?
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Prince Luca Blight

Post by Prince Luca Blight »

Centaurs would be an interesting choice for a character. Breaking away from ducks, lizards, kobolds, wingers, etc.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

I'd like to see the return of the dwarven and elven villages.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Crowley's_Apprentice wrote:I'd like to see the return of the dwarven and elven villages.
Well we had an elven village in S4. The only problem is that we couldn't explore it.

A dwarven village, however, wouldn't be too bad.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

Ive always liked the Elven characters in Suikoden, it would be nice to maybe have more involvement with them. Dwarves would be nice too, we havent seen anything of those since S1.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I'd like to see the return of the Wingers, I personally haven't had much to do with them at all since Suikoden II, and still, they had such a small part in that.

I would like it if there were some more dwarves in Suikoden V, as well as Kobolds (not nay). I wasn't a great fan of the Nay-Kobolds, I am, however, an all time fan of the Kobolds.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

it would be cool if we could see a racial dispute involving the nay kobolds and the regular dog kobolds from suikoden 1 and 2, like some kind of huge racial war that the tenkai fixes

I just love to see new races though as it would always keep a new game fresh and interesting
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Squirrel race. No? :P
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I think the closest we'll get to a squirrel race is the Nay-Kobolds...but you never know!
MrKnowItAll

Post by MrKnowItAll »

i would like to see an ape race kinda like in planet of the apes or bigfoot that would be sweet....
Edit by Red Killey: Images are not allowed in the signature. Please read the rules.
HolyPaladin

Post by HolyPaladin »

Star of destiny wrote:Ive always liked the Elven characters in Suikoden, it would be nice to maybe have more involvement with them. Dwarves would be nice too, we havent seen anything of those since S1.
Actually there's a dwarf in Suikoden III. His name is Twaikin.
Showcasing Q here because he's the man! 8) Er, robot. :oops: Wait, cyborg...? :? OK, just what is Q, anyway?!
Oh, and please call me Paladin for short.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

Ah yes, forgot about him. Id like to see more of the dwarven culture though; their towns etc.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

A big, fat dwarf star!
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Eao

Post by Eao »

how about somthing, like, racoon or rats?

more wingers? i guess so. as for Kobolds it would be good to see more cultured/intellegent ones, and using differnt dog breeds. like pharohound, or a basengi...maybe even African painted dog. or....*laughs* a papilon would do!
the best thing about the internet is that they can't see you pick your nose
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

How about a completely new type of creature? One that doesn't borrow from mythology like elves, dwarves, mermaids and vampires or animals like kobolds, nay-kobolds, ducks and lizards. Just a completely new, Konami-original race. Could look humanoid in appearance or could look like something you'd see after eating too much edam.