True rune

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Millie

Post by Millie »

I also agred with you 3RW!N i either think that the facts of suikoden 4 is something minor
josiskrazy

Post by josiskrazy »

siefer wrote:
demon eye wrote: And the cross-like True Rune appears to be the Rune of Dawn. There is speculation about a long lost True Rune that is native to Falena as a treasure. Georg has really only been the only visible returning character that can clearly be confirmed, although Lorelai has sort of been spotted. There are also confirmations that Viki is present, as well. But, I have yet to see her in any of the trailers.
Viki doesn't physically appear in the trailers, but she is the person speaking at the very beginning of the TGS trailer. That's the confirmation...

...unless it's just a joke by Konami, which I doubt.

~Siefer
from the pictures ive seen of TGS, the girl models all dressed in Viki outfits too...thats more of a hint to Viki being in S5...
Shinjite aisuru hito
Watashi no naka de kimi wa ikiru
Dakara kore kara saki mo zutto
Sayonara nante iwanai

Ano hi kitto futari wa
Ai ni fureta
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Could you link us to said pictures, josiskrazy?
I hope everything is going delicious.
Raid

Post by Raid »

The rune is probably a combo of support and attack, they always seem to make you explore the areas of micromanaging every Roman numeral they reach.