the light above the falenian building

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
fostin

Post by fostin »

we see a strong light above a building in the night on the scan : could it be a permanent rune attached? But also, all the hero of each suikoden obtained a true rune....what rune wil the hero 5 have...?
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

We don't know yet, no info on any True Runes has been released for this game. A lot of people are speculating a True Sun Rune, though.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Lemmy Claypool wrote: A lot of people are speculating a True Sun Rune, though.

Hehe...that's "hot". :D

I hope that a couple of T.runes will show up.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

There's always been at least three True Runes in each game, so we'll probably see more than just the Hero's True Rune in this game. I'm not saying we'll be able to use them, but we'll at least see the bearers running around.
Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

The hero of the game could also recruit those characters with True Runes. Then we'd get to see what the other True Runes can do. Unless all True Rune bearers in the game are your enemies. Which wouldn't seem likely or then again a curve might be thrown.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Re: the light above the falenian building

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Black Knight Yuber wrote:The hero of the game could also recruit those characters with True Runes. Then we'd get to see what the other True Runes can do. Unless all True Rune bearers in the game are your enemies. Which wouldn't seem likely or then again a curve might be thrown.
I doubt we will be able to have two new true runes in our possession.

More than likely we will have the True Rune and one past True Rune we've seen.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Jowy Atreides wrote:There's always been at least three True Runes in each game, so we'll probably see more than just the Hero's True Rune in this game. I'm not saying we'll be able to use them, but we'll at least see the bearers running around.
What are the three in Suikoden 4, because I can only think of the Rune of Punishment and the Soul Eater...
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Soul Eater wrote:
Jowy Atreides wrote:There's always been at least three True Runes in each game, so we'll probably see more than just the Hero's True Rune in this game. I'm not saying we'll be able to use them, but we'll at least see the bearers running around.
What are the three in Suikoden 4, because I can only think of the Rune of Punishment and the Soul Eater...
The Soul Eater, Gate Rune, and Rune of Punishment.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:
Soul Eater wrote:
The Soul Eater, Gate Rune, and Rune of Punishment.
Ah, you got me there, I didn't think of that one... though isn't it considered half a true rune?
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

2.5, 3, whatever.

What I'm saying is that most of the other True Runes shown in SV probably won't be usable, just like with the other games (except for S3).
fostin

Post by fostin »

even if they show five true rune like in suikoden 3, it's not enough to reach the 27 true runes, so konami will set up another suikoden after the 5, except if suikoden rhapsodia shows us true runes...
afi

Post by afi »

True rune of light?
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

I created that rune! it would be awsome if konami used my rune!

you people better not forget all my hard work in creating the true light rune
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

whaddya mean, you created it? Did you draw a pic or create a background for it?
Show me! I wanna know! :P
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

remember the thread where everybody thoguht up true runes and how they would fit into the story and what there gameplay abilities were and dual natures?

well I created the light rune and I put alot of thought into it, giving it a dual nature, gameplay attacks, how it would fit into the storyline, rune description, but I cant find the thread, I hope it wasnt deleted,unfortunatley I had to reformat my computer so all the info I saved on my ideas were lost..-_-

well either way it would be amazing if konami actually used a rune that I thought of and for the record I thought of this rune and created it{even if onami makes it different} way before anyone on suiko source and suikox ever did

please dont dispute that... hey where true wind rune bearer? he can confirm how hard he and I worked to make true runes,demon eye is also a witness as he inspected all our hard work and he said he greatley enjoyed it

edit: I found the thread! its in plotline theorys, "possiblity" is the thread, its an awsome thread with alot of ideas about the true runes and how they would fit into a plot and dual natures ect ect, it also has my complete description on the rune of light!