the light above the falenian building

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Awesome-that'd be great if they used your rune!
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

son_michael wrote:remember the thread where everybody thoguht up true runes and how they would fit into the story and what there gameplay abilities were and dual natures?

well I created the light rune and I put alot of thought into it, giving it a dual nature, gameplay attacks, how it would fit into the storyline, rune description, but I cant find the thread, I hope it wasnt deleted,unfortunatley I had to reformat my computer so all the info I saved on my ideas were lost..-_-

well either way it would be amazing if konami actually used a rune that I thought of and for the record I thought of this rune and created it{even if onami makes it different} way before anyone on suiko source and suikox ever did

please dont dispute that... hey where true wind rune bearer? he can confirm how hard he and I worked to make true runes,demon eye is also a witness as he inspected all our hard work and he said he greatley enjoyed it

edit: I found the thread! its in plotline theorys, "possiblity" is the thread, its an awsome thread with alot of ideas about the true runes and how they would fit into a plot and dual natures ect ect, it also has my complete description on the rune of light!
Hey thats my thread! I loved that thread..too bad it died..

I also made some nice runes..Can't remember them though.Anyway if ind it unlikely they made it because they saw your post :) anyway it would be nice but a little cliche if they used the Rune Of Light as a name.

OH anyway..I'm back!
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

lol maybe I should copyright my rune wraith!

actually when I said true wind bearer I shouldve said you because it was you and me who put all that hard work into thinking of great true runes even though true wind did think of 1
suikodenherodrake

Post by suikodenherodrake »

Aw, poo, if they call it the True Sun Rune, I'm going to be excited, but yet mad. I made up a fanfic that had the True Sun Rune in it. If it's okay with a administrator, may I post the link to this fic so I can back myself up? :D

I don't mind if they use it, it's just I thought of it first.... I think.
Check out my Suikoden fic: Freiheit
WARNING: Season 1 may cause head-splodies.
R.I.P. Todd Davis
3-21-88 - 2-25-07
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Offcourse! How could I be so stupid!? Blue Moon Rune...Sun rune!

It looks like the Blue moon rune a LITTLE bit.

BTW I will not be able to regularly get back tot he site until I get my internet.Then I'l get back regularly.

Soooooo

I seem to have ALOT to catch up! :)
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Yeah, suddenly everybody were rushing back in the forum after hearing Suikoden 5 confirmation... and so am I...
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
afi

Post by afi »

The true sun rune is sealed on top of that falenian building. And the hero somehow get that rune.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

afi wrote:The true sun rune is sealed on top of that falenian building. And the hero somehow get that rune.
Pure speculation and assumption, though it does seem logical.
afi

Post by afi »

The light on top of that building looks like a square shield. A shield that is shining and bright....