white hair in falena

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
fostin

white hair in falena

Post by fostin »

If you look at Arshtat and her son's body, you see that they both have white hair,a s jewel, rakuji and his mother in suikoden 4. Morover, Arshtat, queen of falena, has a sign on the forehead....does it have a link between the two?
Siel Avadon

Re: white hair in falena

Post by Siel Avadon »

fostin wrote:If you look at Arshtat and her son's body, you see that they both have white hair,a s jewel, rakuji and his mother in suikoden 4. Morover, Arshtat, queen of falena, has a sign on the forehead....does it have a link between the two?
Na Nal? A colony of Falena?
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Destiny's Warrior

Re: white hair in falena

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

fostin wrote:If you look at Arshtat and her son's body, you see that they both have white hair,a s jewel, rakuji and his mother in suikoden 4. Morover, Arshtat, queen of falena, has a sign on the forehead....does it have a link between the two?
This was brought up in Suikox. Just because the Queen and her son has white hair dosen't mean they are conected to Na-Nal. Jeane and Chris had white hair they weren't conected to Na-Nal.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Jeane and Chris had white hair they weren't conected to Na-Nal.
Jeane resides on Na-Nal.
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

She lacks the mark,

But the Falenas had the mark, atleast the queen we just heard.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

I believe the queen just has a jewel on her forehead, not a triangle mark like Na-Nal. There is likely no connection whatseoever.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Yeah, if you look at the Queen's forehead, it is just a jewel. She is not from Na-Nal, and Chris and Jeane do not have the triangle on their foreheads. Chris' hair is more silverish...hence the name "Silver Maiden" besides her armor.

Edit: I looked closer at the Queen's forehead, and it isn't a jewel. It is a purple crosse, with a dot in the middle of the four lines. It definately isn't a Na-Nal marking, though.
Last edited by Yuki Tenkai on Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
forever-zero

Post by forever-zero »

Queendom of Falena, which is the country that Georg Prime came from...so....
Hxc Flavor

Post by Hxc Flavor »

We don't know for sure if Georg is really from there.
"I'd be happy to demonstrate its sharpness on your neck."
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Exactly. I have seen no evidence that Georg is from there, but there may be some connection in the game with him in it. I wonder what other countries will be featured in the game? Harmonia may be mentioned, at the least, just like Suikoden IV. (The governer, Graham Cray, and Troy talk about trading with Harmonia...goods for military backup)
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

forever-zero wrote:Queendom of Falena, which is the country that Georg Prime came from...so....
Know evidence supports that Georg originally came from Falena although he was once a knight in the Queendom.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
Sasarai is cute

Post by Sasarai is cute »

There are whitehaired people in almost all Konami games. I don't think it means anything.

Morgan from the first Suikoden game was a falenian and he was darkhaired, just like George.

Maybe white hair is a sign of aristocracy, I doubt it though.
Those who fear dying deserves death.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

You could have a very legitimate point there, Sasarai. Because in most Konami games, at least one person has white hair..and I've noticed that in a few games, they ARE royal or a leader of some kind. Take Xelpherpolis in Ephemeral Fantasia, for example...which brings me to my next point...does Falena's "egyptian" themre remind anyone else of the main city in Ephemeral Fantasia? Just a thought...
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV