clothes of falena !!! does it ring a bell?

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

Who knows ::shrugs:: anything is possible, I've heard it other places too, besides here, and that bit about having "revenge against Chaos " .

Pesmerga has more of a chance of being the Fog Ship Guide, then Troy "reborn" , which I've heard a poster here say that.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

but troy was alive while the fog ship guide was present so how does that theory make any sense?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Yeah, that Pesmerga theory is about as plausible as Windy being the long lost Silverburg sibling. Even theorizing needs basic facts to back it up.
I hope everything is going delicious.
TheBoundlessDream

"but troy was alive while the fog ship guide was present so how does that theory make any sense?"

I dont understand how either, I was just using that as an example.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

do you know how to use the quote button, boundless dream?

its in the upper right corner of my post,

if you ever want to quote someone manually, all you have to do is this

write the word quote and put these symbols on both sides of the word quote [ ] like that

then to close the word,sentence or letter write /quote and put those symbols on both sides of the quote word and the / symbol again

I have no clue how jowy actually wrote it out...major props to him, for teaching me and writing it out....
TheBoundlessDream

No. so I just dont mess with it.

Black Knight Yuber

Post by Black Knight Yuber »

Well, it will help with quoting someone a little more easily or whatever floats your boat.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

TheBoundlessDream wrote:No. so I just dont mess with it.
It's not hard, all you have to do is press one button and then delete any text you don't wish to quote.
Sasarai is cute

Post by Sasarai is cute »

I think Georg should have a high-pitched voice and speak with a silky soft brazilian accent.
Last edited by Sasarai is cute on Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who fear dying deserves death.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Sasarai is cute wrote:I think George should have a high-pitched voice and speak with a silky soft brazilian accent.
Note that it is spelt Georg. High pitched accent? I hope not. He certainly looks like he should have a low voice.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I believe Viki could be a Sindar...or is ti Cyndar? (Sorry! I get confused) She has this mysterious past, with Jeane, and in almost every Suikoden, in the bath house they think they know each other...that could be due to the fact that they have been in every Suikoden up to date, or it could be that they are from the same Sindar village, or whatever. And it's a strong possibility that the Sindars could be originally from Falena. On the map on Suikox.com, it shows a Sindar Ruin in Falena. Falena also seems to be a "Holy" or "Magical" place, too. Maybe the reason they seem to be so spiritual is due to the theory that the Sindars originate from Falena...?

Also, there could be a possibility that Falena couldn't be Egyptian themed...it could be Roman themed. Did Egypt have gladiator fights? I'm not quite sure. In any case, the thought of Falena's gladiators and slaves makes me think of the Roman Empire...anyone else? Although, the clothes of the hero and Queen Arshtat DO seem extremely Arabic/Egyptian. I'm most definately wrong...we'll just have to find out when Konami releases more screenshots and art images...maybe even more info?

Edit:Also, gladitorial fights could be a new battle sequence in Suikoden V, instead of ship battles or the war battles in the previus suikodens.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Yuki Tenkai wrote:I believe Viki could be a Sindar...or is ti Cyndar? (Sorry! I get confused)
It's Sindar.

It's possible Viki is a Sindar, and it's just enough "out there" for Konami to use it. However I'm hoping she is not Sindar, I want an even bigger surprise involving Jeane and Viki and their pasts.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

The only bigger suprise of Viki that I can think of is that she may be related to Leknaat, or something, and she's the ultimate force trying to rule the world, or protect the world...but I think viki is too ditzy to be that important.
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:
Jowy Atreides wrote:Bartholomew too! Everybody always forgets about him.
Ah yes. After all, he is such a standout character. *Shifty eyes*

Meh could be worse, I can never remember who Karl is and almost always have to look him up on here when someone mentions him so I can remember who he is. There's no way Konami can deny that the characters of Suiko IV are underdeveloped...
Yeah...I always forget about Gareth and a number of other people from Suikoden IV (Trishtan, Rachel, Gretchen, frederica, Oleg, Etienne, etc.)...they ARE underdeveloped...I just thought of that. Also, I hope Konami decides to go into deep detail on almost every character in Suikoden V...or at least the people who are important, and help the hero more than the random stars you pick up on remote street corners. I am also hoping that there's a better ending..I was very dissappointed in Suikoden IV's ending. (Worked soooo hard...only to see the main character waving on a boat...)
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

dont forget about Rhapsodia, yuki tenkai

Rhapsodia is gonna make you love suikoden 4s characters

I have forseen this...Rhapsodia/suikoden tactics is gonan be a HUGE success...