Suikoden 5 !!!SCANS!!!

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
skymansxeno

Post by skymansxeno »

I don't know about that but it is interesting that the Island nations are involved with slave trade. I hope they put the whole slave issue at the forefront of this war. It could be really interesting.
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:So does he just lie about being blind since birth when you recruit him in Suikoden I?
Are you saying that the information on Suikosource's listing of Morgan is wrong?

I think that he was probably too ashamed to tell the truth. Or too embarrassed.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

True Wind Bearer wrote:
Lemmy Claypool wrote:So does he just lie about being blind since birth when you recruit him in Suikoden I?
Are you saying that the information on Suikosource's listing of Morgan is wrong?
Erm...no, not in the slightest :?

It could just be a case of Konami changing their story again.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I truly hope that Suikoden V isn't rushed...and from the ad, it looks amazing. I also noticed how the main character looks as if from Karaya, and I wonder where this game will be placed?
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
True Wind Bearer

Yuki Tenkai wrote:I truly hope that Suikoden V isn't rushed...and from the ad, it looks amazing. I also noticed how the main character looks as if from Karaya, and I wonder where this game will be placed?
Suikoden V will be located in the Queendom of Falena.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

On the ad for Suikoden V (which is from the official Konami Magazinein Japan), in the lower right hand corner between the two character's feet, it says in Japanese that Konami is expected to release information in later 2005 concerning the game. I'm sure that by later 2006 or early to mid 2007 it will be out in Japan, and shortly on it's way to America and other countries. Hopefully the plot will be much deeper than suikoden IV, as well. I can hardly wait!
"And as for the the end of the World, you need not worry. No one should worry about such a thing right now..."
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
True Wind Bearer

Yuki Tenkai wrote:On the ad for Suikoden V (which is from the official Konami Magazinein Japan), in the lower right hand corner between the two character's feet, it says in Japanese that Konami is expected to release information in later 2005 concerning the game. I'm sure that by later 2006 or early to mid 2007 it will be out in Japan, and shortly on it's way to America and other countries. Hopefully the plot will be much deeper than suikoden IV, as well. I can hardly wait!
Early to mid 2007? :shock: I hope not. I'd say some time during 2006, maybe November/December (NTSC release).
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

Well, I may have exaggerated a bit there. ^-^; In any case, If Konami wants to make Suikoden V a big hit, they better take their time. I am willing to wait a longer period of time for a better Suikoden...but it will probably be sometime in 2006. November or December sounds about right.
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"And if she is, it doesn't matter if she's described as a nice and loved monarch. Barbarosa was as well, and look what happened."

So true.. Hikusaak and Sasarai are described as nice and loved too in Harmonia but that doesnt mean anything, when it comes to a country they appear tyranic too.

and she cant be all that nice and loved if she allows slavery, I always thought that they may add a Roman and Greek influence somewhat in Falena .
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Soul Eater

Post by Soul Eater »

True Wind Bearer wrote:
Yuki Tenkai wrote:On the ad for Suikoden V (which is from the official Konami Magazinein Japan), in the lower right hand corner between the two character's feet, it says in Japanese that Konami is expected to release information in later 2005 concerning the game. I'm sure that by later 2006 or early to mid 2007 it will be out in Japan, and shortly on it's way to America and other countries. Hopefully the plot will be much deeper than suikoden IV, as well. I can hardly wait!
Early to mid 2007? :shock: I hope not. I'd say some time during 2006, maybe November/December (NTSC release).
I reckon it could be even earlier than that, otherwise PAL players would probably have to wait until spring 2007 to get it, and by then PS2 will be becoming obselete.
Yuki Tenkai

Post by Yuki Tenkai »

I believe it will be earlier, if it is to be released on the PS2. But, in case they want to put it on the PS3, the graphics would be better, and it would probably be able to be longer. Who knows?
-Leknaat, Suikoden IV
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

suikoden 5 will be quick, probably 4 or 5 months after Rhapsodia, because they need to get the game out before nobody cares about ps2 anymore

hopefully, we will have suikdoen 06 before 2007 which I think is a strong possibility
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

But PS2 is still hott though, they still got some hott games out, personally... I think they're rushing PS3, and if Suikoden V comes out quick after Rhasphodia, the more the merrier.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
KoyuRedd

Post by KoyuRedd »

Konami would be stupid to release S5 that early. That would be a majorly rushed story. I'd give them another year or so, maybe November-December 06 for a Japanese release.
[evil laugh here]
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

How would it be rushed? It's being made by a completely seperate team to those working on Rhapsodia.