Suikoden 5 !!!SCANS!!!

Closed with the JP release. Use the respective Plot/Setting and Gameplay forums, now.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"Here's hoping that Queen-esque figure is the Queen of Falena."

It most likely is..but is she the queen that Georg Prime and Killey assassinate?
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

She is THE Queen of Falena.
Yuber's_Chaos

Post by Yuber's_Chaos »

Well, if she really is the one being assasinated, then I wonder, why they did it. The description of her personality sounds like the one of a caring and gentle queen.
Guess, the game will show ^ ^
~Always search for the light crowded with darkness~
Hash

Post by Hash »

I wish they clear up the timeline soon. We still don't know if this is the queen murdered by Georg.

And if she is, it doesn't matter if she's described as a nice and loved monarch. Barbarosa was as well, and look what happened.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

we should know the timeline soon! as soon as The Tokyo Game Show airs on g4

hopefully they will reveal more than just that

edited because tgs looked stupid....
Last edited by son_michael on Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Hmm, when is the TGS anyway?
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:Hmm, when is the TGS anyway?
next weekend.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Thanks Angelis. That means we won't have to wait long until s'more info is released. *Dances*
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Hey guys, they've finally updated the Suikoden V website. There isn't that much content to it, but theres enough to make you giddy and what not.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Hey could someone who knew Japanese here translate those words in the site.
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
Captain Spazzo

Post by Captain Spazzo »

I'm really surprised that no one's mentioned Morgan from Suiko1. He was from Falena too! He's a very inspiring character, I hope they remember him and put him in this game.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

morgans been mentioned here and there, read some of the other threads on this forum
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

son_michael wrote:
Captain Spazzo wrote:I'm really surprised that no one's mentioned Morgan from Suiko1. He was from Falena too! He's a very inspiring character, I hope they remember him and put him in this game.
morgans been mentioned here and there, read some of the other threads on this forum
Morgan has ben mentioned a bit, yes, but I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned more. He was a slave in Falena. What else do we need to know to have him star in Suikoden V, maybe even as a SoD? Not much. Morgan's story is a sad one, really.
Suikosource wrote:Morgan (Chian Star)
Origin: Queendom of Falena
Position: Warrior
Events: Gate Rune Wars
Morgan is originally from Falena where he was a gladiator. As a slave swordsman, he was so powerful that he always won. Thus, his eyes were removed to equal the odds in the gladiatorial arena. However, even after he became blind, he was equally powerful due to his focus into his inner being. Because of that, Falena sold him to the Island Nations. During the voyage, the ship he was on was destroyed by a storm and Morgan luckily washed up in Toran. He then joined the Qlon Temple where he continues to hone his inner being. He joined with the Toran Liberation Army for a while, but after the war he returned to Qlon Temple for further meditation.
Surely Suikoden V will reveal some more about this.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

So does he just lie about being blind since birth when you recruit him in Suikoden I?