The Countdown has began

Closed with the release.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Maybe I just never noticed, but someone named "Yasuhiko" made the most recent drawing. I wonder whether this person did all of the artworks, or only some of them? To me, it seems as though Konami had some competition along the lines of "Send in your Rhapsodia fanart!!" and these are the lucky winners.
LadyChris

Post by LadyChris »

Has anyone noticed that the back of the guys shirt in the first one looks like it has the True Fire Rune on it? :?:
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

That person is more than likely the "Pirate King Edgar" character we heard so much about in Suikoden IV. If that's true, the image on the back of his coat is probably the exact same one as the tattoo on Kika's lower-back.

Speaking of Edgar, he seems to be the "swordsman of awesomeness" during these games. He has that "aura of power" that I get from people like Georg Prime and Luca Blight, especially with such a kick-ass title like "Pirate King". I'm suprised he was killed, and not Brandeau.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

thx a ton for the pics ^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kelvin loves suikoden
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

Has everyone checked out today's release day picture on the site just now.
SuikoCrimson108

Post by SuikoCrimson108 »

Yeah, ive got the picture saved in my own Suikoden gallery. Hey did you saved the previous pics in the site?
Suiko.tk: Yet another Suikoden site.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

jowy atrieds did, Im thinking since so many people want to see the pics, he should just post the links in this thread