Yohn and Yuber

Closed with the release.
fostin

Yohn and Yuber

Post by fostin »

I was wondering : I think I've read somewhere that Yohn, the goat girl in suikoden rhapsodia, was a summoned entity, by Kyril's father. Could she come from the same world Yuber comes ? Because Yuber is also a summoned "monster" isn't it? Thus not only silverburg would know the secret of how to summon those entities. I don't know why, but I have the felling that they both come from a place in the empty world.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Although she probably isn't related to Yuber in any sense of the word, she's definitely an odd character. She can also talk to the dead, which is a rather odd ability. Of course, the most obvious weird thing about her is that she looks like a goat.

Although the admins haven't said anything about not posting Rhapsodia information outside of the Rhapsodia boards, I don't think they want people being spoiled about the information surrounding Rhapsodia, so don't be suprised if this thread gets moved.
kelvingarinkz

Post by kelvingarinkz »

well, she does look like Yuber
with "horns" ... Yuber has horns on his helmet right [ not mentioning Yuber in s3 though ]
kelvin loves suikoden
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

For some reason, his portrait in the first Suikoden makes him look like a goat.