Official Rhapsodia in game vid

Closed with the release.
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

I was also wondering about that guy on the horse(which amazingly enough look like the horses from Suikoden 1 - Gulhorses?) I didn't know if she said brother or father. My japanese is far from great.
Th girl (forgot her name) said "father" in that scene. Suikox.com has a translated version of the trailer on it's main page.
Yeah, new areas of old islands and dungeons will be opened up it seems. For instance, thanks to SARS for the translation, we can see that one of the battles will take place in the Ruins of Obel, except in a new chamber.
I also saw a new location. I think it was some kind of town called the "Rural town Haruna". Which is good so it gives us more locations in the Suiko 4/Rhapsodia world. This game is looking promising.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

This new chamber with water in the ruins of Obel might be the Subterranean Water Channel that Rean went in search for after the war. Rean is seen in a place that looks like the Obel Ruins in one of the battles where she is doing a unite magic attack.

Pirate Brandeau is seen looking alot healthier before he became the bearer of the Rune of Punishment. He seems to have full use of both of his eyes and doesn't look like your steriotypical pirate. I'm not saying that having to wear the eyepatch is a result of the Rune of Punishment, but maybe he lost use of his eye in the battle where he got the rune. I wonder at which point Brandeau's lackey, the Assassin joins him.