Troy

Closed with the release.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Most people don't want to acknowledge the fact that their favorite character is dead or won't come back so they try and make up different possibilities and hope they come true.
I hope everything is going delicious.
TheBoundlessDream

Post by TheBoundlessDream »

"Most people don't want to acknowledge the fact that their favorite character is dead or won't come back so they try and make up different possibilities and hope they come true."

Uh.. I dont know whom you are refering to, it could be possible Troy could come back, and if he is truly dead, then he is nothing more then a watse of an interesting character who had alot of potential.
"Rulers change, borders change, countries change, but money is a constant. In fact, nothing better for business than a good war." -Shu

"The light in my eyes may have faded, but the light in my soul continues to shine" -Morgan
Sovereign

Post by Sovereign »

Alright, I would have to agree with those who believe that people shouldn't just bounce back from the dead. Its a horrible plot device that should be left to comic books and not games.

However, "IF" the character that has supposedly died has done so under circumstances that would not make his/her death certain (say appearing to have drowned,) then I don't think that bringing them back in a story is silly. Especially if that character had as much potential as Troy.

I thought it was a complete waste personally, and going down with a ship so to speak, is the sort of situation where a character can come back and still work into the story. Hell, he could've given the impression to his enemies that he had died intentionally to dissapear for a while (especially considering his defeat.)
Anamanaguchi

Post by Anamanaguchi »

It's just a waste of time, I am tired of these tedious discussions on whether a character who died in a game will come back or not. If the character died a respectable and understandable death, then let it be. I'm not saying leave him alone, you can't be his fan, but the fact of the matter is, they are dead. They are NOT coming back.
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

Well I dont know why you people get so serious about it.
Is not a problem to me if someone wishes to see a dead character again... or the opposite.I think both opinions are to respected.

Anyway (To me) troy was not that important but, to the people that say a dead character is dead I'd tell you to remember that if two guys leaving a castle falling to pieces managed to survive I dont see a problem in surviving a sinking ship.

I think we should be realistic.If konami people want Troy back, or Gremio becoming his servant because young master mc dohl has left him, or even a talking dog as main character :lol: so will be, cause they have last word.