Kyril = Flame Champion

Closed with the release.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

He seems to be the protagonist of Rhapsodia.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Kyril was announced as one of three lead characters for Rhapsodia.
Wraith wrote:Good call...but this should be in the Unjustified Theory's topic.Kyril doesn't even look like the FC and their nationality also doesn't make sense.But even so it IS still possible.
It's probably better to put it under Rhapsodia's section. Some spoilers might come out here, so it's best to contain Rhapsodia-centric discussions in its own section. I'll move it there.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i'm pretty sure there's some information stating that FC grew up in the Grasslands. likely from Sana in S3.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

He says so himself in the scene in the FC Hideaway when you choose your new FC.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Seltaeb

Post by Seltaeb »

Could it be so far off to say that the hero from suikoden 4 is the origanal Flame Champion, from what i remember of watching my older brother play he looks simular. also if suikoden 4 is really before all the others then it would make sense.
cathy

Post by cathy »

The FC used a long staff during the Fire Bringer War but Kyril used a strange double-bladed weapon. The Hero from Suikoden 4 is not the original FC because they don't look alike. Besides the hero4 used twin swords and he bore the Rune of Punishment, not the True Fire Rune.
Seltaeb

Post by Seltaeb »

but isnt it posible that he looks a little differnt in suikoden 4 because he is alot younger. and what if after he uses the rune of punishment at the end of Suikoden 4 he finds a way to get away from. like graham cray got rid of it when his hand was choped of. And as for the true rune of fire he could have just found it while woundering around. Plus its posible that he changed wepeons. is this all to hard to beleive, i mean anything is posible in the Suikoden games.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

No, you're wrong Seltaeb. First of all, you can't have Two True Runes and I doubt Hero4 would give up his Rune of Punishment for another rune due to the fact that it could take many lives.

I hate when people try to justify their theories by saying "Anything is possible." . Everything has bounds and your theory is out of those bounds.

Hero4 was born somewhere in the Island Nations*higly speculated place of birth being Obel* while the Flame Champion was born AND raised in the Grasslands. Hero4 was raised in Razril in the Vingerhut household. This automatically disproves your theory. Not to mention, I don't recall the Flame Champion having brown/blonde hair(blonde on the art book cover *cough*) or looking as if he was struck with autism or just plain ole' retarded.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:No, you're wrong Seltaeb. First of all, you can't have Two True Runes .
Ehm actually...people CAN have 2 True Runes.Wendy could you know...

Really, just check suikox.
demon eye

Post by demon eye »

Fortunately and unfortunately, Windy was the only one who knew how to possess two True Runes at once. So, technically the statement would be correct if he said no one could have two True Runes at once except Windy due to the fact that Konami stated she was the only person who knew how to bear two True Runes at one time.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

demon eye wrote:Fortunately and unfortunately, Windy was the only one who knew how to possess two True Runes at once. So, technically the statement would be correct if he said no one could have two True Runes at once except Windy due to the fact that Konami stated she was the only person who knew how to bear two True Runes at one time.
K i forgot about that...Also ,as seen in another thread I started, it COULD be that the Fog Ship Guide could bear multiple runes because how the hell would he use the RoP with his SE.

Windy's technique could be a sindarin thechnique.And it is speculated that the FSG is sindarin so multiple people COULD know it.

Just saying..
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

I'm well aware of Windy being the only one to be able to carry two true runes(in theory) Actually, I think I posted that earlier today in another thread- the Jowy thread- and unless Hero4 had a sex change and became windy wel..nm.. I'll stop there before someone thinks I'm serious.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Hero4 and Kyril don't look liek the flame champion, could not have lived that long and have different places of birth (supposedly). I highly doubt that there is any relation at all between them. None at all in my opinion. Who would have thought this would spark sucha large and pointless discussion.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Joveeno

Post by Joveeno »

SnowKing wrote:Hero4 and Kyril don't look liek the flame champion, could not have lived that long and have different places of birth (supposedly). I highly doubt that there is any relation at all between them. None at all in my opinion. Who would have thought this would spark sucha large and pointless discussion.

SK
And what exactly Ted in Suikoden 1 is? An undead? :)

Possibilities are (for Kyril of course) that Kyril get a True Rune in this game and live longer. But I doubt that he will get a new True Rune. Didn't Konami always tell us (well, more like exagerrating) when they made up a new True Rune?

And the second that, he changes his appearance. True Runes don't make you grow old but it doesn't stop you from changing your appearance, right? :)
RageRune

Post by RageRune »

Joveeno wrote:
SnowKing wrote:Hero4 and Kyril don't look liek the flame champion, could not have lived that long and have different places of birth (supposedly). I highly doubt that there is any relation at all between them. None at all in my opinion. Who would have thought this would spark sucha large and pointless discussion.

SK
And what exactly Ted in Suikoden 1 is? An undead? :)

Possibilities are (for Kyril of course) that Kyril get a True Rune in this game and live longer. But I doubt that he will get a new True Rune. Didn't Konami always tell us (well, more like exagerrating) when they made up a new True Rune?

And the second that, he changes his appearance. True Runes don't make you grow old but it doesn't stop you from changing your appearance, right? :)
But I still don't see how the True Fire rune could be in the Island Nations and Kyril having it and going to the Grasslands and saying that his homeland. :?

I was just thinking that Kyril could have a new True Rune (how I don't know yet) and that a story around that could be told during Rhapsodia.