origin of the title "Rhapsodia"

Closed with the release.
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:...

And, Kasumi, of course you'd think of Bohemian Rhapsody! You're french!
What do you mean ? Is there a special link between France and Bohemian Rhapsody ? :)
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...
Siel Avadon

Post by Siel Avadon »

Angelis_Taleria wrote:Perhaps you are intepreting it wrong. Rather than be about a bard or musician, maybe this is the song about an epic hero with Konami being the bard rather than an actual in-game character.

I hope that made sense.
I understand you perfectlty! But hey, people, What if it is a old man sitting in a one of the castles in any suikoden game under a ongoing war telling the kids and not fighting SoD and civilians about an old war, when he starts talking soon you enter the game and controll the "charachter" in this story. The old man tells the story in chapters and only talks in between the chapters like "and they walked to Thylmynd" then intro "Chapter 3: Hall of the ancient chamber of Chaladian.
Jeane, The Marilyn Monroe of Suikoden.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Kasumi wrote:
Angelis_Taleria wrote:...

And, Kasumi, of course you'd think of Bohemian Rhapsody! You're french!
What do you mean ? Is there a special link between France and Bohemian Rhapsody ? :)
Oh, an obscure reference. Just made me think of Alfred De Musset and Talouse LaTrec
I hope everything is going delicious.
Kasumi

Post by Kasumi »

Ok I see :wink: btw, it's Lautrec.

For those like me who are both fans of Queen and the All your base phenomenon, take a look at this:P
Well, in the end I should have dated Tir before the end of the war...