New Suikoden SRPG Scan!

Closed with the release.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

SARSadmin wrote:The Gul-Horses are native to Toran, and are very fast, but are known to have little stamina, and are not suitable for very long campaigns, according to the Suikoden Encyclopedia.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

I see , I do recall reading that before somewhere. Thanks for the quick post, here's hoping more info. will be released on them in Rhapsodia.

SK
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

The five days left picture is up on the Rhapsodia site now.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Now that one I like.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:Now that one I like.
Looks dirty.
I hope everything is going delicious.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

True, but the artwork's a helluva lot better.
Southern_Cross

Post by Southern_Cross »

Looks romantique, not dirty...
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I think it's about time they started being more suggestive, personally.

The "Staff Room" has been updated once again. The first section now has a second article, probably an interview. I'm guessing the first one is also an interview, or just general information.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Goodness, another update to the Rhapsodia site! Now there's a third video, apparently from the Tokyo Game Show. Although it's nice to see that Konami is giving their blind employees a chance with these videos, they should really look them over before posting them. Hearing Kyril yell and cry so loudly in some of these scenes shows that this game is bound to be full of emotion, unlike Suikoden Four. The last ten seconds of the video contain major spoilers; you've been warned! Although, honestly, if you've been paying attention, it's something you could've guessed beforehand.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

whos the boy? please tell me jowy, and why is that a major spoiler..? if you dont wanna post it then please pm me and tell
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

[spoiler]The final scenes of the new trailer depict the death of Walter; and he was such as badass looking character, too.[/spoiler]

Also, what's this image say? http://gamespot.com/ps2/strategy/rapsod ... tml?page=7

I'm guessing it's just the name of that particular location, but I'd like to know what that location is, if you don't mind.

The day 6 drawing is finally up. Those little guys look like FurFurs from previous titles, but I think the name has changed over time. There looks to be some owl in them, too. The "Download" section has been updated again, this time with clips from the Tokyo Game Show. I think this trailer is also available at GameSpot, but I haven't downloaded it yet, so I don't really know. It might also be the one I was talking about it earlier. You see, I don't actually know, since my information about the other trailer with the spoilers came from Angelis_Taleria, and not myself.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

The image says Middleport something. I'll see what the kanji means later.

I checked out those multicoloured furby looking owls too. A couple of them look stoned.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Hahaha, someone should make a sound file of Dennis Lee saying "um" and "uh" over and over. Couldn't they have picked someone else to interview instead of this idiot?!

Oh, the trailer at the Rhapsodia is the same one I was talking about earlier (the one with the spoilers about someone's death). Sorry for the confusion there, but for some reason my browser wasn't picking up the updates until today.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugo

Post by Hugo »

The 3 days left picture is on the site now.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

This is the best one yet; there seems to have been a lot of detail put into it. The drawing features Kyril in the middle-right and Yohn in the upper-left, with seemingly random images and colors added in-between. It has a very mysterious aura to it.