Suikoden VI Strategist

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Rirmaru

Suikoden VI Strategist

Post by Rirmaru »

If Suikoden VI is a sequel I think Albert Silverberg will be in it, the reason is because at the end of Suikoden III it was said that After the war, he was said to have gained a position as a leading strategist on a powerful nation on the Western Continent based on his skill during the conflict. I think if Suikoden VI was to take place in the Western Continent Albert Silverberg will be making an appearance.
EternalOnslaught

Re: Suikoden VI Strategist

Post by EternalOnslaught »

That depends. If Suikoden VI doesn't take place after Suikoden III then it won't happen.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
JanusThePaladin

Post by JanusThePaladin »

That would be a turning of precedent, as the only returning strategist EVER is apple. Something i liked about S2 though is that it proved a SoD could return without taking up their role as an SoD, I.e. Tir, Kage, and Leon to name a few. So it wouldnt be unreasonable to see Albert in a future installment, but i find it unlikely to see him as an SoD.
Rirmaru

Post by Rirmaru »

But not only as a SOD because it said he became the Strategist of a powerful nation, so maybe he will be against the main character. I think that would great if Suikoden 6 was to go West, but then again maybe Suikoden 6 is a prequel since the other two were prequels and 1-3 were sequels.
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Perhaps. I'm hoping it will take place after 2 and before 3. May have a non silverberg like Shu and Lucretia. Or maybe Albert and Ceasars father.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
BlackKnightYuber

Post by BlackKnightYuber »

EternalOnslaught wrote:Perhaps. I'm hoping it will take place after 2 and before 3. May have a non silverberg like Shu and Lucretia. Or maybe Albert and Ceasars father.
Yeah, you're thinking of George Silverberg. I would hope we see him eventually.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

I'm a big Silverberg fan, so I say bring them back! I'm hoping we'll get to see Mathiu and Odessa's little brother take the Tenki star, though unfortunately I'm not counting on it.
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

I had the same thoughts as rirmaru, i mean if albert became the strategist of a high and mighty nation, and a future suikoden were to take place around this high and mighty nation it would probabally be a smaller nation against the higher nation and the tenkai would most likely be the leader of the smaller nation, so it would mean albert would be against the tenkai unless he has a change of heart.
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
Baralai24

Post by Baralai24 »

I hope Albert makes an apperance if it is based on the Western Continent
he was a great character in Suikoden III *fingers crossed*
Please Take Care And Try To Avoid Any Big Suprises .

I'm Always Afraid The One Day Those Heavy Eyebrows Of Yours,

Will Fall Right Off .
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

JanusThePaladin wrote:That would be a turning of precedent, as the only returning strategist EVER is apple. Something i liked about S2 though is that it proved a SoD could return without taking up their role as an SoD, I.e. Tir, Kage, and Leon to name a few. So it wouldnt be unreasonable to see Albert in a future installment, but i find it unlikely to see him as an SoD.
Not like him being counted among Suikoden III's 108 Stars of Destiny accounted to much. He never fought alongside the Fire Bringer Army. If other enemy strategists like Leon Silverberg (Suikoden II) can stay outside the stone tablet consistent with their allegiance, why did Albert had to join in? He was nothing like, say, Klaus Windamier, who got force-recruited into your army.
Aculias

Post by Aculias »

With the Silverberg,s that game will have to be around the time that they was alive.
None that I know of has special powers.
ANy special Silverberg request will have to stay within the time line.
Baralai24

Post by Baralai24 »

Well if it was based after the events of Suikoden III
both Albert and Ceasar are eligible, as long as it isnt placed to far ahead .

What about Leon i assume he is still alive around the time
Suikoden III was going on, right ?
Please Take Care And Try To Avoid Any Big Suprises .

I'm Always Afraid The One Day Those Heavy Eyebrows Of Yours,

Will Fall Right Off .
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Rirmaru wrote:If Suikoden VI is a sequel I think Albert Silverberg will be in it, the reason is because at the end of Suikoden III it was said that After the war, he was said to have gained a position as a leading strategist on a powerful nation on the Western Continent based on his skill during the conflict. I think if Suikoden VI was to take place in the Western Continent Albert Silverberg will be making an appearance.
they also said Camus and Miklotov ventured for the Grasslands at the end of SII

but they never appeared in SIII which, mind you, was situated in the Grasslands

they were just mentioned by some NPCs and that was it...
Alestes

Post by Alestes »

Lucretia is one of my favorite characters from all the games. It will be hard for Konami to make a tactican in the next title as interesting as her. But I hope they succeed!
swordie

Post by swordie »

i got a goood idea of of strategist

the strategist you 1st get betray you n go other side(its like u wont see it coming kinda thing)...den u neeed get new strategist XD