Suikoden VI Strategist

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
yuberluc

Re: Suikoden VI Strategist

Post by yuberluc »

by the way, why do i have feeling that lelei is gonna be the next tactician in suikoden 6?
in suikoden 5, she's always studied from lucretia the principal to be a great tactician right?
maybe she's the one.. of course she much older in suiko6 (like elenor silverberg)
Chaos will suit me just fine
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

Oh I hope you're not right about that one. Lelei is just too stupid and panics under pressure I reallly hope shes not the next tactician. I'd like to either see someone new, a returning strategist, or a returning supporting strategist whos finnaly reached their peak. I'd like to see Shu come back, I'm sure a lot of other people would like that too, probaly just wishful thinking. As for returning strategist, other than lelei, I'd really like to see either Klaus or even Apple finally gets her due and has the confidence to lead the force.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
avenger

Post by avenger »

I don't think so...
You are rigth about her learning from Lucresia, but Elanor had learners as well..Agnus, and that book girl ty something...
Also Apple was also a learner.

You really can't judge the next strategist just by their wanting to learn.. You have a good point only in that if the game were to be set where Lelei is currently....
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

Well you'll never know,
if there's a will,there's a way 8)
if lelei trained very hard from lucretia,is not possible if she MIGHT be a great tactician..

hey i also wanted shu very much(or albert),but maybe in the next suikoden shu would be so much older (gramps shu :lol: )
HarHar_0016

Post by HarHar_0016 »

how about TANYA of suikoden 4
Zykerion

Post by Zykerion »

What I think would be interesting is, depending on where VI takes place, to have another lineage of fine military strategists, a sort of counterpart to the Silverbergs. For instance, if it takes place on the Western continent, there could be some sort of long-standing rival to the Silverbergs, or those related to them.

However, it would also be really good to see them kind of try to move away from the Silverbergs a bit. Every game thus far has seemed to be chock full of them, with the exception of V, I believe. Lucretia's credentials appear to be entirely stand-alone, as I don't believe she was ever stated to have come into contact with the Silverbergs.
Cuteboys_fangirl

Post by Cuteboys_fangirl »

I agree with Rirmaru bring Albert back!!!!!I love him he is so cool and so is Caesar
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

As much that I love Albert (and god knows I love him) I highly doubt he'll be the Main Strategist of the Tenkai for the only reason that Albert aspires for Greatness and wouldn't join a band of random people fighting against injustice, ya know. However, I do see him being with the bad guys and maybe joining your army in the last third of the game. Maybe he'd realize that he's team is about to loose or that they decide to join with your army against a greater force (Like the Fire Bringer and Harmonia against the Destroyers).

I'd personally would like to see an old man or a non-human as your strategist. Let's bring Fuwalafuwalu! (//Joke).
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

I'm hoping Albert too, but i think that's is impossible, because he's selfish, hardly to meet some one a hero kinda type.
maybe on the next suikoden6 he'll be one of the general that we against,with Klaus on his side (you'll never know :p), & ceaser will be on our side (much mature n older), these two brothers had a "unfinish" business to take care off..
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

Albert is totally reasonable. Yes, it is true that he is ambitious and self-serving, but he isn't a leader, and thus, in order to further himself he has to coordinate his skills with others, like or possibly hero 6. keep in mind too, that most of the strategists have been reluctant to join the heroes cause. Lucretia and Caesar are the only two who have willingly joined, without having to be persuaded. That said, chances are it will probably be someone new. I'd love to see Caesar or Albert come back as a secondary tactician. I'm kinda getting tired of Tactician Fangirls making up the secondary tacticians. It would be nice to have some competent back up tacticians.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

well it's possible, but you know he followed like luc or sasarai because he just want to 'used' them to gain his personal goal. He doesn't care bout world peace or better future, that's why i said he never 'fit' to follow some kinda hero type..
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Albert can't become a main tactitian as a tenki star, because he has already appeared as a chikai star in Suikoden 3. Stars never change.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

Viki changed in III because there was 2 Viki's.
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Nah, we don't know if the "small Viki" is the same person as the other Viki. She can be from another dimension altogether.
eldrasidar

Post by eldrasidar »

however the point that stars never change isn't particularly valid as an argument. just because they never have, doesn't mean they never will, particularly since the the design team keeps on changing. of course, if someone were to have their star change, it would likely represent a significant change in their character, and likely mean they were a significant character to begin with. the other argument, that the chikai star cannot be the main strategist, is similarly flawed.