Future Voice Dubbers

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Nemesis

Re: Future Voice Dubbers

Post by Nemesis »

I am not a supporter of voice dubber, since I presonally feel that people can do a better job imagining their own voice in it. Some breathing sound or scream will be fine, but talking is alright I guess. As for Luca blight, I imagined him having LUBU's voice from Dynasty Warriors
Nick Bruiser
Auragaea

Post by Auragaea »

Karen Strassman. I don't care who she does (she was actually Sialeeds in SV) but I want her in future Suikodens. I love her peaceful and angelic sounding voice. Also, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. She would make a good voice actress for any powerful female lead (voiced Helba in .hack as well as Bordeaux, Mom in Disgaea 2, main lead in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex).
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

Runemaster wrote:Whenever I read SV's Lu's way of speaking, Spongebob Squarepants' Sandy's voice comes in my mind.
Have you ever heard lu's voice before? you can only hear it if she beats the last enemy, she says three differen't things. her voice is wierd but after awhile you get used to it.

I don't care who they choose to use as who voices who as long as they fit with that character.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

hotspot wrote:
Runemaster wrote:Whenever I read SV's Lu's way of speaking, Spongebob Squarepants' Sandy's voice comes in my mind.
Have you ever heard lu's voice before? you can only hear it if she beats the last enemy, she says three differen't things. her voice is wierd but after awhile you get used to it.

I don't care who they choose to use as who voices who as long as they fit with that character.
Yep, I've watched one video at youtube and It does sound a little like Sandy.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
hotspot

Post by hotspot »

Runemaster wrote:
hotspot wrote:

Yep, I've watched one video at youtube and It does sound a little like Sandy.
is the video :mrgreen: by any chance by "lamoir"? becuase i am lamoir. and i did make a video with all of the things lu says. i guess you can say i am a bit obsessed with her :P
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

is the video :mrgreen: by any chance by "lamoir"? becuase i am lamoir. and i did make a video with all of the things lu says. i guess you can say i am a bit obsessed with her :P
Ah, forgot about it. Been a while- like months.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!