Character returns.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Runemaster

Re: Character returns.

Post by Runemaster »

*gasp*!
Tir's bandana!

White hair???

Anyway,goin back 2 topic, cameos for Riou, Nanami and Jowy and the others MUST require a completed 'perfect' game save of S2. I mean, they should be together..! Without Nanami and Jowy dead.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
MermaidKasumi

Post by MermaidKasumi »

1.Lilin
2.Lilen
3.Lilan
4.Lilon
5.Liloon

^_^
:mrgreen:
KvChaos

Post by KvChaos »

I don't want to see 3 Viki.. Before you go aheard and create an old viki, ask me first Konami. I can give you ideas, but never stupid ones like that.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Oh wow. I didn't know this topic was this big. XD

It sucks that there are NO characters returning in Tierkreis. <_<
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

A nice thing about Tier Kries is that is allows the Suikoteam to do WHATEVER they want without having to worry about past story line, but can't they make an Alternate Universe and still have returning characters?

OMG! That would be like....Cleo, Odessa and Kika all in the same team riding horses together...
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
BlackCookie

Post by BlackCookie »

I think they should bring back Kasumi, she was cool. :o
"A ninja wastes no words" (Kage)
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

I'd really like to see something done with Kahn, or the Marley lineage in general. He was one of my favorite characters in S2 and I really don't think they did that much with him.

I'd also like to see Sheena again. Maybe as a grown up leader, finally done with his womanizing ways and becoming a real man, like Lepant always wanted. I really like the relationship between Lepant and Sheena, but it never really had a resolution.

Also I'd like to know what the deal with Kreutz is. I used him in S1 and then he just up and vanishes at the end? What happened with him? If the timeline goes forward past S3 then he'll probably be dead/retired, but I'd at least like a mention of him.

These games are great but there's really no way they could give sufficient backstory for every character they make. Hell, even prominent characters like Viktor and Flik could have a fair amount of backstory to be discovered. I guess you can't please everyone, I'm sure there are plenty of people who's favorite characters just disappeared at the end of their respective game, and nothing else was heard of them.

I don't really expect any of those things, but they would be nice.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I'd also like to see Sheena again. Maybe as a grown up leader, finally done with his womanizing ways and becoming a real man, like Lepant always wanted. I really like the relationship between Lepant and Sheena, but it never really had a resolution.
Sheena gets sucked into the Dragon World in Suikogaiden, in one of the endings.
-Chaco
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

Chaco wrote:
Sheena gets sucked into the Dragon World in Suikogaiden, in one of the endings.
I must confess that I'm not familiar with the Suikogaiden stories. That's cool that he makes an appearance, but is that a resolution? Does he get killed or something?
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

No he didn't get killed, there are two endings, one in which he is sucked into the dragon world, the other where he continues on in his wominizing, aimless travel fasion, but I have no idea which one is canon.
-Chaco
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

Alright. Well it's nice that he's not completely forgotten outside of S1 and S2. The Suikogaiden games are really good for this series. They give additional backstory/information about the characters without forcing them into SoD positions again. Pretty much all of those characters shouldn't really be recurring, and aside from a few exceptions, inclusions of them as playable characters again in newer installments of the series is really just fanservice. It's better not to bog down the story with nostalgia.

Although I would like to know what happened to Kreutz.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Now that....I don't know. About Kreutz that is.

Kahn Marley is cool, I'd like to see another of his family appear in a future game, or him himself once again. I mean he helped beat Neclord!
-Chaco
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

Yeah I'm with you on that, finally killing Neclord in S2 is one of my favorite scenes in the whole game. The boss fight itself was kind of disappointing in my opinion though.

I don't really expect Kahn to return in the next game on a vampire killing quest or something like that, but just seeing him in a library reading, or in some town or something, trying to find his way in life now that he's accomplished his life mission would be really cool.

I mean, Viktor seems content with adventuring, and Sierra has her whole thing with Nash apparently, but Kahn doesn't really do anything after Neclord is killed. Oh well.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I mean, Viktor seems content with adventuring, and Sierra has her whole thing with Nash apparently, but Kahn doesn't really do anything after Neclord is killed. Oh well.
Yeah, his sole purpose was killing Neclord, that achieved he has nothing left but killing "Normal" vampires, which are very scarce.

It's like having only one goal, succeding it and going "oh crap....now what!?"
-Chaco
pyroz218

Post by pyroz218 »

Georg as an Ebony Knight from when he was in the grasslands would be cool, an i wanna see some more of Belcoot, and defiantly Roy from 5 and Watari...i wanna know his back story, or more of it at least