Character returns.

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Redheim

Character returns.

Post by Redheim »

In future installments, which characters would you like to see make a comeback? They don't have to be a good guy. For example, I would like to see Troy in the future.

My list:
#1 Ted
Troy
Richard.
Last edited by Redheim on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Mio
Banned User

Re: Character returns.

Post by Mio »

Richard looks prone to pedophiles

so i would like

1. Richard (kid)
2. Cathari, Clive, Ezra (Elza? forgot)
3. Mitsuba
4. Luca Blight (kid)
5. Eugene (when he's already a fully fledged warrior)
6. Watari and Ayame
7. Pesmerga and Yuber
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

Assuming the next Suikoden will take place after Suikoden 3 timeline (or atleast after Suikoden 2) I want to see:
1. Pilika (grown up, as playable character)
2. Yuber n Pesmerga (bring back our beloved mysterious-pretty black knights!!!)
3. Riou n Nanami (as bonus character for loading saved data, like Tir in S2)
4. Flik & Viktor and Zodiac Sword too (I can't get enough of them)
5. Futch (cuz he didn't get big screentime in S3!)
6. Clive (he's supposed to be a leader of HVG or something right? I want to see him like that)
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Ninjalizer

Post by Ninjalizer »

Edge never really got a good run in SIII so I want to see him return.

Pesmerga / Yuber is the combo of the galaxy. I would love to see more of their story. They built up too much in S1 and S2 for them to just drop it.

Melville, Alanis, & Elliot (older). It would be nice to see them all grown up and actually have their group formed and functional :)
In order of greatness:
S3 > S2 > S5 > S1 > S4
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Curse you all for not saying Tir Mcdohl! Darn it! Darn it allllll. I want to see Luc resurrect
Nick Bruiser
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I really want to see my lovah, Luc again.

But even so, Sasarai should come back on the next game as someone you get earlier in the game than you do on S3. . .seriously.

(I've always loved magic users on every game I've ever played)

And Lorelai.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

what would these characters be doing in a new game? like... what's the point of seeing Ted in another game?
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Tetd would say the same things as in S IV: "Don't talk to me." Quite interesting...

I definetly want to see Killey and Lorelai again and they should marry :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And Rikimaru... he was somehow one of my favourite characters. it would be great to see him as an Avenger.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

KFCrispy wrote:what would these characters be doing in a new game? like... what's the point of seeing Ted in another game?
Well, since I had hoped and wished and dreamed that the next main character would be Harmonian, so Sasarai should be there. He could be working under Sasarai or something. Harmonia could be at war with some mystery nation, the main guy (lets just call him Bob) could be exiled due to a series of unfortunate events. Sasarai could follow -- he could be ordered to follow, so therefore you get him early on in the game. Harmonia isn't the bad guy, their just a victim of an unfortunate misunderstanding, which is why Sasarai was sent to follow you and aid you in oder to clear your name or something. .

I hadn't thought about this much, I'm just typing things as they pop in my head. But you get where I'm going with this.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
PsychoTech

Post by PsychoTech »

#1 - Pesmerga damnit! they better quit shuttin' my dude out! I dont' even care if they don't bring yuber
2. Clive
3. Killey (with the knives he had in S2 not the cheap "lets be lazy and just give him throwing darts" like they did in S5. That really pissed me off.
4. other than that, prety much any characters from S1 and S2
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

1 - Yuber and Pesmerga for obviously reasons
2 - Riou, Jowy and Nanami...Better trio of all Suikoden
3 - Mazus and Crownley, i wound like to see a in-depth story about these two
4 - Georg, cause he is cool /o/
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Antimatzist

Post by Antimatzist »

Fred as a matured Leader of the maximillian Knights... I really like these and Fred is one of my favourite Characters and I'd love to see how he brings the Knights back to their old greatness.
Aculias

Post by Aculias »

I dont think it would be fun to have characters who have died already come in another sequal.
Troy was young when he died. Navigating the seas he was one of the best but had no real impact of other story parts.

Ted yea that can happen.
He lived about 400 yrs afterall.
I dont know how much inpact he would have early on though.
He was a man trapped in a childs body for yrs until the Ghost ship Guide used the Star Wars Emperor persuasion to take his rune which made him age more.

I would like to see more memorable characters as well as new ones so we can wish they would come back in another sequal as well.

Point is that once someone dies they should stay dead WITHIN the years.
Otherwise it would be pretty bogues.
hell_tanuki

Post by hell_tanuki »

Aculias wrote:[...] He was a man trapped in a childs body for yrs until the Ghost ship Guide used the Star Wars Emperor persuasion to take his rune which made him age more. [...]
Sorry for the off topic post, but I just finished Suikoden IV again and I clearly remember the "Ghost Ship Captain" (or the Hooded-man maybe) saying that the Time isn't acting inside the ship.

And on topic, I'd like to play/see the good old Barbarossa and his generals, especially Teo and Georg but Kasim Hazil and Kilawher Shulen too. And Viki too, but that's given 8)
I'm Swiss
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

1)
I would like to see Sierra return, not only is she cool and really hot but she has a good backstory.

2) Yuber and Pesmerga
Obvious as to why

3) Flik and Or Viktor
Also Obvious why, they are awesome
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco