Simdate Minigame

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Runemaster

Re: Simdate Minigame

Post by Runemaster »

What I want is, include all the singles. Exclude the children and married people. It'd be good if they'd include the likes of Raja and Zerase here for some more comedy and fun.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

A simdate minigame would be beneficial for the humour factor :D

You know, if they decided to make a playboy for a protagonist there could be a simdate minigame. I mean, Suikogaiden is almost a simdate minigame ^^
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Mio
Banned User

Post by Mio »

Kagiya wrote:
2. i already suggested this on the post above yours, narrowing participants is favored as it requires less work and allows to focus on the remnants
1. 108 SoD is a bit too much, so why not narrow down the list of candidates to potentially interesting characters only (don't expect to include married, kids, and extremely senior citizens like Raja)
the simdate does not implicate the use of the entire 108 SoD WHICH is a good thing since the quality of the game will be more CONDENSED to the remaining few characters

i swear if you make me repeat myself for the fourth time...
This may be your view, it may be ours too, doesn't mean we can't reinstate/enforce it or simply put down whatever view we have on it.

That's it, I'm think I'm done with my opposing.
i couldn't understand your opposition as much as i understood your post

the reason for my frustration on that post was not because i was imposing my view or anything

it was because for more than three times the issue of 108 SoD being "too many" has been repeatedly addressed (roughly on the same page)

the exact same way as the "for sake of humor" statement is beginning to repeat itself over and over

all I'm saying is that IT IS better to have fewer participants
RiceBowl52

Post by RiceBowl52 »

would love a dating minigame, wouldnt really take anything away from the game. If anything it would add a little more character to the hero or the girls (or whatever) is available to choose from. I for one have always been disappointed in games and anime that tease you with pairings but never does anything with them (total opinion of course)

Suikoden V felt like a harem...with no payoffs hahahaa