Previous data to 6 (when they get it)

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Mikain Clan King

Re: Previous data to 6 (when they get it)

Post by Mikain Clan King »

patapi wrote:the I+II bundle on PSP didn't do too well
.....was it suikoden 1 and 2? :shock:
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

.....was it suikoden 1 and 2?
Yes, and I agree. I wouldn't want to see it handheld to be honest, I don't care any more if it's on the Wii, I have a Wii and PS3 it would be a shame to have to buy a handheld just to play one game.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

Chaco wrote:
.....was it suikoden 1 and 2?
Yes, and I agree. I wouldn't want to see it handheld to be honest, I don't care any more if it's on the Wii, I have a Wii and PS3 it would be a shame to have to buy a handheld just to play one game.
That would be the exact opposite for me. I own both handhelds (and a PS3 is coming soon) but short of Suikoden 6, I'd have absolutely nothing else to play on the Wii were S6 to go there.

Considering the PSP can handle near-PS2 graphics and the DS can handle some great 2D now (decent 3D), both handhelds can meet either vein of the series' progression.
Formerly known as: Gothann
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

What exactly COULD they transfer? Suikoden V? I'd hope the time line is following the Second Fire Bringer War so bringing over Suikoden V's data would be a little redundant.

hmm. . . .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
LanceHeart

Post by LanceHeart »

True, it DOES depend on when the events of Suikoden 6 will take place. They can either take place in the future of 3 (for many transfer possibilities) or prior to 4 for absolutely no chances for transfers, not to mention the large gap between 4 (and Tactics) and 5...

But that's a discussion already being talked about in another thread.
Formerly known as: Gothann