your suikoden 6..tenkai wish

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
EternalOnslaught

Re: your suikoden 6..tenkai wish

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I always wanted a demi-human tenkai, and it take place in a part of Harmonia. The setting of an rebellion are perfect.

Also something else that comes to mind. What if another clone of Hikusaak was made, and he was the tenkai star? Luc and Sasarai may not be the only clones.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Whoa that would be AWESOME, it could reveal alot of the unknown stuff of Hikusaak and it could be before Luc started fighting with Sassarai so there could be like a magic 'Clone of Hikusaak' unite or something...maybe a unite with the three true runes that they have.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

That's a great idea but if he really is like Hikusaak & co, he would be a wizard asight from the tradition of having average-stats tenkais. Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying that it is really impossible.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
EternalOnslaught

Runemaster wrote:That's a great idea but if he really is like Hikusaak & co, he would be a wizard asight from the tradition of having average-stats tenkais. Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying that it is really impossible.
True, but we`ve never had a wizard for tenkai star. we need atleast one, and he can still have a unique weapon. Plus I always wanted to see a true wizard handle a true rune.
BlackKnightYuber

Post by BlackKnightYuber »

My only wish for the next Tenkai is that he looks far manlier than Freyjadour. That is, of course, unless the hero of Suikoden VI actually is a girl this time.
EternalOnslaught

BlackKnightYuber wrote:My only wish for the next Tenkai is that he looks far manlier than Freyjadour. That is, of course, unless the hero of Suikoden VI actually is a girl this time.
There is nothing wrong with the appearance of Prince Freyjadour. He is a prince of a very powerful country, his position is suppose to fit his appearance, and they did that almost perfectly. Princes aren't suppose to look too manly or rough looking.
BlackKnightYuber

Post by BlackKnightYuber »

EternalOnslaught wrote:
BlackKnightYuber wrote:My only wish for the next Tenkai is that he looks far manlier than Freyjadour. That is, of course, unless the hero of Suikoden VI actually is a girl this time.
There is nothing wrong with the appearance of Prince Freyjadour. He is a prince of a very powerful country, his position is suppose to fit his appearance, and they did that almost perfectly. Princes aren't suppose to look too manly or rough looking.
Well, I was referring more to his portrait art. That type of hyper-feminine art style is getting tiresome to me. Since when did all teenage boys take on the appearance of young girls?
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

BlackKnightYuber wrote:
EternalOnslaught wrote:
Well, I was referring more to his portrait art. That type of hyper-feminine art style is getting tiresome to me. Since when did all teenage boys take on the appearance of young girls?
Ever since the day men realized the concept of vanity.

Lol.
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Plus Suikoden was made by a Japanese guy.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

EternalOnslaught wrote:
Runemaster wrote:That's a great idea but if he really is like Hikusaak & co, he would be a wizard asight from the tradition of having average-stats tenkais. Don't get me wrong,I'm not saying that it is really impossible.
True, but we`ve never had a wizard for tenkai star. we need atleast one, and he can still have a unique weapon. Plus I always wanted to see a true wizard handle a true rune.
Then, to balance the stats, a really offensive character must always be with him like Lyon.. a bodyguard or something who almost doesnt escape your party like Lyon does.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Chaco wrote:Plus Suikoden was made by a Japanese guy.
That's more than enough proof why it's like that. Lol. Japanese tend to get the wildest of ideas and turn them into awesome reality.
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Then, to balance the stats, a really offensive character must always be with him like Lyon.. a bodyguard or something who almost doesnt escape your party like Lyon does.
I would not mind a wizard main character and a bodygaurd as long as I like the bodyguard. Like Viktor was in your party most of suikoden 1, and he was fine there cuz he was likeable and strong. A viktor like dude would be perfect for a wizard main character.

Also I was thinking what would you all want to see the Suikoden 6 Tenkai use as a weapon? Maybe a Bo Staff or a Scythe. Or maybe do something never done before and give him or her a ranged weapon like a Gun or a Bow.
-Chaco
Mikain Clan King

I don't think its very Tenkai-ish like but a half a staff for a handle and then a gigantic sickle for the blade (kind of like a scyth but the handle being halved and the blade being doubled)....that would be unusual, But I'd like to see him with a gun, just kiding, but really for him/her to have a staff again? I don't really know what to settle with at the moment, but I'll try to think.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Yeah I see your point we dont want them to be repetitive. A gunblade would be cool I mean its never been done with a Tenkai and it would work well in the Duels.
-Chaco
Mikain Clan King

I don't really see gun-blades as Suikoden-ish either....in my eyes I've always thought about Suikoden 2 when I think about Suikoden in general, but when I think about a 3-D version with a gun-blade it throws off anything I'm thinking of Suikoden and makes me think about some intense action game...any out of the ordinary weapon in a 3-D Suikoden game I just can't imagine...like a ball and chain, its hard to but I can imagine a small version (kind of like Lo-wen, I think her name was) with the Tenkai in a 2-D game but try imagining it in a 3-D one...throwing off your train of thought? ...maybe its just me though, its late and I'm tired and I've been busy so its hard to think of things right now.
-Han Cunningham

-Leon Silverburg