Have you had a theory on previous games that really happened

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Occam Arkitect

Have you had a theory on previous games that really happened

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Well, I remember back then in S4 assumptions, and there were a lot about it, including Windy and Neclord returning, about Lazlo being related to Hikusaak/Luc/Sasarai,etc.

Did any of your theories/speculation were granted? I remember mine: A creepy Silverberg for S4 (kinda off), and Killey in S5.

Well, hope this is a legal topic here.
Kranach

Re: Have you had a theory on previous games that really happened

Post by Kranach »

well a long time ago... i've speculated that the night rune will appear in suikoden v... well it was mentioned and more mysteries were added to it...
Suikoden I - Fuma/Kage/Kasumi
Suikoden II - Mondo/sasuke/Kasumi
Suikoden III - Landis/Watari/Ayame
Suikoden IV - Akaghi/Mizuki/Kate
Suikoden V - Shigure/Sagiri/Raven
Scotts

Post by Scotts »

Well, i think it would be interesting if 6 followed the events of the Succession War, with Barbarossa being the main character with his Sovereign Rune (this is before Windy's influence) Obviously he wouldnt look as much of a disgusting old man clad in gold with a sword, but some kid using a blunt weapon.

ANYWAY On topic, if that were to happen (its a long shot but it might) that Neclord would be back. lol.
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

not really speculation... but a suggestion. i made a thread on the konami board back before 4 came out asking if they'd put ted in it. and i got it, obviously. :mrgreen:
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

well before Suikoden 5 was announced{or heard of} I made a prediction that 1 of the 27 true runes would be the Light Rune

instead of the Light rune we got the Sun Rune but hey...not to far off was I?
darkphoenix

Post by darkphoenix »

I played Suikoden 2 just after doing the forth one, and thought it would be really great if we'd learn more bout Lorelai, Keilley and the Queendom of Falena in the next opus. Always been curious about Falena, especially as the word Queendom doesn't exist in French (It's translated as the kingdom of the Queen Falena)
Raijin

Post by Raijin »

son_michael wrote:well before Suikoden 5 was announced{or heard of} I made a prediction that 1 of the 27 true runes would be the Light Rune

instead of the Light rune we got the Sun Rune but hey...not to far off was I?
In a True Rune topic I once speculated the appearance of a Yellow Sun Rune and it was to opposed the the Blue Moon Rune, and its ability was to exorcise Undead, Demons of the night and such. So by saying Sun in the name I'm closer to it then you are. :P
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

my theory was that Suikoden III would be based on the elemental runes.. there were some good hints already with the Fire Bringer stories and Luc/Sasarai foreshadowing in Suikoden II and its Gaidens. also, i was looking at the Creation Story.. "in the beginning there was darkness (soul eater), darkness shed a tear... sword and shield fought (black sword, bright shield) and they shattered, creating the heavens and earth (elements)"
later, the symbols on the cover were looking like what a True Fire Rune would look like.
Transcending_time

Post by Transcending_time »

Iv'e noticed this "somethng-like-that" when i first saw the cover of SIV...

As what the author said.... LAZLO's apearance or actually himself is kinda-like related to LUC, SASARAI, and even HIKUSAAK(if im not mistaken)..... " apple-cut hairs, serious but cute faces..." you know?!?

Do you think... Lazlo is one of HIKUSAAK clones... maybe so!!!

DUH!!!!..... :roll: