My Ideal Suikoden 6

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
EternalOnslaught

Re: My Ideal Suikoden 6

Post by EternalOnslaught »

My idea for a Suikoden 6.

Why not have one take place when Hikusaak defeated the Aronia Kingdom and founded the Holy Kingdom of Harmonia? How he acquired the Circle Rune and what not. It would give us more knowledge about him, his feats and why exactly did the Aronia Kingdom needed to be taken down. Hikusaak, in my opinion fits a Tenkai Star almost perfectly. It would be interesting to see who had guide him, seeing as Leeknat would seem unlikely, just from the timeline when this happened.

I can't be the only person who isn't intrigued by this. There is hardly any information, which would make this a good choice for an installment if they decided to go back into the past once more.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

The ideal of suikoden 6 will be...

- The timeline after suikoden 3
- In the West Continent (nation of Zelant),
- New Hero with new rune,(with new attitude too ^^)
- Albert will be the hero tactician,
- bring all the old heroes like (Viktor,Flik, or maybe the previous hero like Tir,Riou n Jowy,etc...)
- little by little unfold the mystery of Harmonian n sindar (like Hikusaak, n who's the bearer of rune of sindar)
- Pesmerga n Yuber Please!!
- n please come up with Sasarai point of view, i feel sory for him after he knows the truth (maybe he'll be the one who replace Luc's goal n purpose.. Go Sasarai!!)
Chaos will suit me just fine
avenger

Post by avenger »

i was thinking the same... Sasarai has gone through alot. and it may be too much for him to handle, thus causing him to join yuber and plot to kill pesmerga.

hence that could be the reason why you picked the screnename yuberluc.. guah ha ha.
seriously, to continue, Sasarai may very well go back to harmonia for a stint to plan his next move. and in a future suikoden he will return to reek havoc and revenge on the goodie too shus.

i highly doubt that albert will be a strategist , you can hope however but , i don't think that will the case. no MAJOR strategist ever returned to strat again as a major. only as a secondary strat. example leon and apple.
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

@Avenger:
:lol: that's a good point, but i chose "Yuberluc" coz i like them both a lot,

luc, is some kinda anti-hero type,attitude, his problem, power, even the fashion with mask he wear it..
yuber, just cool all bout him, i never like him in suiko 1 & 2, but in 3?! i like his character, the power, also the fashion, it is the right decision he's wearing blck suit n black hat..

what i mean bout sasarai replacing luc is to unfold the mystery of hikusaak,, is hikusaak even a human? or he's also mere a vessel like sasarai n luc? is he a hero or a "HERO"?

bout albert i WISH it so badly he'll become the next hero tactician.. if u think he's not the one, well i guess his brother then.. i think konami should continue this rivalry..
nobody

Post by nobody »

my ideal suikoden 6 Timeline:either after 3 or between 5 and 1 Hero:male or female doesn't matter as long as the female isn't too feminine Story:Kanakan or Zelant and a little more about the sindar not too much but a little True Rune:something that can summon biengs with untold power,and i would like to see Jeane, Viki, and Zerase again so we can learn more about them
yuberluc

Post by yuberluc »

nobody wrote:my ideal suikoden 6 Timeline:either after 3 or between 5 and 1 Hero:male or female doesn't matter as long as the female isn't too feminine Story:Kanakan or Zelant and a little more about the sindar not too much but a little True Rune:something that can summon biengs with untold power,and i would like to see Jeane, Viki, and Zerase again so we can learn more about them

also.. Don't forget bout Yuber & Pesmerga \m/
nowinhindsight

Post by nowinhindsight »

i'm not greedy. i don't care about graphics. people say that they won't make another game because it's not popular enough for new gen costs but they could make a downloadable 2D Suikoden 1 or 2 style game and sell it for 10 bucks. they should explain the Sindar and also holy harmonias true rune. then they could include characters from 1 2 3 5 and even lazlo, maybe touch on eresh and jeanes connection to the sindar...
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

There's a lot of Suiko mysteries out there that need to be solved! Konami has to at least throw one of them in a game and develop it! Yuber and Pesmerga perhaps. That would be pretty damn tasty. The Sindar race... Those damn Harmonians! So many stories to tell! It fries my brain. Just like Lost.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Frans

Post by Frans »

I hope that they bring back the feeling from Suikoden 1 & 2.
I've tried 3,4 & 5 but i hate them.
Well Suikoden 5 had a nice fightingsystem but i still like the old ones best!
So in my opinion Suikoden died when they made the 3rd game.

So i really want Suikoden 6 to be just as Suikoden 2 wich i think is the absolutly best game i've ever played.
They should do it with the same graphic.. and i have no idea if Riou and Jowy still lived on Suikoden 3, but if they did it whould be lovely to see them as old kickass fighters in a game that take place after Suikoden 3, with characters much alike the characters from 1 & 2.

So i'd love to see a Suikoden 6 with players like Ridley Wizen, Riou, Jowy, Gengen, Kinnison, Flik, Viktor, Kasumi, Miklotov, Kiba, Luca Blight, Lorelai, L.C. Chan, Sierra, Neclord and Genshu!!

Really miss Gengen and Neclord :( <3
Thiamor

Post by Thiamor »

They should bring back Hix. He went on a Journey and that is all mentioned. At the end of 1, it said it. At least do a game showing all of the characters not mentioned again.
Frans

Post by Frans »

Yeah, Hix and Tengaar went on a journey after suikoden 2 right?
Thiamor

Post by Thiamor »

No, after 1, they were not in any other game past 1.
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

"No, after 1, they were not in any other game past 1."

I'm sorry, are you stupid or just acting? They were in Suikoden II as well. Just check any SoD guide, or any general FAQ and you'll see that.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

Hirathien wrote:"No, after 1, they were not in any other game past 1."

I'm sorry, are you stupid or just acting? They were in Suikoden II as well. Just check any SoD guide, or any general FAQ and you'll see that.
Or just play the game. It's pretty hard to miss Hix and Tengaar.
Thiamor

Post by Thiamor »

Ah. My 2 messed up, so I Googled it, and it said they only appeared in 1....so my bad.