My Ideal Suikoden 6

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber

Re: My Ideal Suikoden 6

Post by Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber »

patapi wrote:I don't think I want to hear the Prince speaking using of the voices discovered through the Voice Sets anyway. *shudder*

They should have had collectible costumes instead.
That'll be cool
GrayMercury

Post by GrayMercury »

What I want in Suiko6.....

I think I'd have to go with everyone on the Jeane thing....i am totally perplexed with that one. it doesn't really have to be the next one but soon...it's killing me.

I liked the battles in 5 but i enjoyed the encounter rate (slightly) in 4....it allowed for faster leveling. I did like the mounting in 3 but not the pairing...that was a pain IMO.....

I want to come across a Sindar....maybe not THE Sindar...but a Sindar (WTH do they look like?)

I want to see the Howling Voice Guild.

I hated the large army battles in V and III......I want to see them more like II again....with the whole this unit is stronger than that unit thing....actually in V it wasn't so bad...i just hated getting interrupted when i was trying to move my men.

I want to get attached to a character that dies or whatever....so that i'll be sad and maybe cry when they get it...lol. I was 11 when i played suiko1.....and gremio going down made me tear up...lol.

I want to see another of my favorite characters turn bad again....like LUC....he was my absolute favorite...and when he pulled off his mask in III...i was shocked....dunno why...but i was.

I want a bad guy who is truly F'd up....much like Luca was....but worse.

And finally, i want to see a new land and be able to travel a little more freely, kind of like going to gregminster in the second game....but able to leave it and see the other cities. I would have loved doing that in the second one....if only just to hear the music again. :D

on second thought....i would like to see Leknaat take that more evil tone instead of her being nuetral....i know she's a bad guy...i just know it.
"Master, Violence is Wrong." - - Dongo (SV)
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

There is the possibility of transferring data from SV Complete File.

If the next installment should take place in the Southern Continent in Armes or Nagarea, the timeline would probably have to take place sometime after the fall of the Scarlet Moon Empire (S1) or leading up or during the Dunan Unification War (S2). Or whichever Konami decides.

For one thing, the Genso Suikoden Character Encyclopedia had a nice mini-comic showing the Prince as an adult.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

sunstar25 wrote:For one thing, the Genso Suikoden Character Encyclopedia had a nice mini-comic showing the Prince as an adult.
Which Encyclopaedia?

The old one was from before Suikoden III, so there is new one out already?
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Lorelai! I love her.

But other than that. . I have no idea.

I meant to say, "I'll think about it and come back to ya"

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Y'know.....this might sound random, but...
'Why can't twins fight over a True Rune?'

...sorry. I just had to say something like this, 'cause it was bothering me lately....

But not something like a Luc-Sasarai thing......I know they're both alike but I'm talking about fraternal twins....
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Olvidada

Post by Olvidada »

GrayMercury wrote:on second thought....i would like to see Leknaat take that more evil tone instead of her being nuetral....i know she's a bad guy...i just know it.
Dude, I feel ya on that. Leknaat knows to much for her own good. I think it would be awesome if she turned out to be the evil mastermind behind all the wars in the end. Not until the last game though.

Other than that, I wanna figure out this Pesmerga/Yuber thing just like everyone else, but I remember reading that Konami said that it would take at least nine games to finish their story. I'm guessing they're some sort of demons, or at least otherworldly beings.

As for Viki having a True Rune, I've never really thought she did because she can teleport through time and space. But as for Jeane, she always looks the same. Gotta be a True Rune. Just gotta be. However, if she can just make people see what they wanna see, then I guess she might look like an old hag in reality. But still, how does she have such a ridiculous lifespan?
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Maybe that rune she has maintains her existence.....
I dunno.......stabilizes her.....I guess.....

Hey babycakes ;D
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

Here are some things that I do NOT want to see in the next Suikoden.

- Flik and Vitor.
We saw them twice. They were important on both occasions, now, leave the stage for other people. I wouldn't mind a small Cameo like being Characters in a Play like Nadir's in III or being mentioned in a Book but... That's it.

- Yuber and Pesmerga.
Why? Simple. I have the feeling that when the story between those two will end, so will the Serie and I don't want suikoden to die right now. Seeing one of the two, as a Cameo, SoD or enemies would be okay but not both. Yuber was alone in III, could be Persy's turn.
Or not.

- Vicky having a True Rune.
Seriously, I would cry if that was the case. Her Blinking rune is not a true rune. It's not one of a kind either. You were able to get more in II and in V. Maybe in III and IV but I'm not sure about those... And " If she doesn't have one how could she be 150 in the pass!" Simple, she Sneezed (or Hiccuped) and time traveled. Just a little side effect of her rune. I don't think she could do it on purpose.

Now, to get to what I'd like to see...

- A Female Protagonist.
I'm just bored of seeing guys. No, I haven't forget about Chris but the Tenkai was Thomas and the one who should really get the True Fire Rune was Hugo. Geddoe already had one of his own and I think it's more likely that Chris should get her one from her Father.

- A Scythe as the Hero's weapon.
No Reason. I'm just a sucker for 'em.

- Pilika.
Yes, I'd like to see that little girl fully grown up. And I want her as a SoD. She Might not be a fighter, but I'm sure we could find a use to her! But then again, I don't think we'll see her again (that is, if we do) until the main setting is in Harmonia... But who knows.

- Lym
Talking about little girl who grown-up. I'd like to see her older as the queen of Falena. During Suiko III, she was what? 27? I want to see her as a Woman and not a little girl anymore. But just for a moment. Like how we saw Lepan in Suiko 2

- Frey
Same as above... ^^; Also, I wonder if he'll get married with someone... I know Lyon's the obvious choice but I'd like him with Luserina... (don't kill me please).

- Small Cameo from Various SuikoV Character, again like the Gregminster's in SuikoII

- Toma.
Hey, he IS training to become a Queen's knight at the end of SuikoV so why not?

-Bring back the cooking system of II
Or at least something like it. I use to spend all my time in that kitchen back then but now, I hardly go see my cooks. I'd like to be able to get recipes trough the world and getting ingredients the old way.
- Bring Back the Mounted option like in SuikoIII.
I really liked it. That's all.

-Major War, a mix between II, III and V
I hate those in III but what I'd love to be braught back from it would be that when you level up Characters, they became more useful in those war. Gives us a reason to fight with everyone.

-Jeane/Zerase
Enough with the cliffhanger already! We want answers!

Well, I think that's about it. Of course all of that is just my opinions ans my own selfish wishes.
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Yeah. I wanna see Pilika, Lym and Toma as well. I know Toma's gonna be a pretty boy. That's for sure.

Pilika and Lym......to tell ya the truth, I hope to see pretty grown-ups instead of those lil buggers. (we kinda call Pilika "kid-wolverine" and.....I think Lym's well....."uncute"...but that's just my point of view......so don't mind that)

Hey babycakes ;D
Palmguy

Post by Palmguy »

Well, with Parents like Arshtat and Ferid, I think that Lym gots no choice but to become pretty. A tomboy, that's almost certain but still pretty. She'll have like 98584 maids to help her being pretty anyway.

As for Pilika... I dunno. As long I see her ^_^
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Palmguy wrote:Well, with Parents like Arshtat and Ferid, I think that Lym gots no choice but to become pretty. A tomboy, that's almost certain but still pretty. She'll have like 98584 maids to help her being pretty anyway.

As for Pilika... I dunno. As long I see her ^_^
God help those 98584 maids..........

Hey babycakes ;D
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Since when was there ever a Suikoden that didn't involve the Royalty?

That's something that would rarely happen in the series....and so far, none have done it.

Hey babycakes ;D
Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber

Post by Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber »

Gen. Dirge wrote:Since when was there ever a Suikoden that didn't involve the Royalty?

That's something that would rarely happen in the series....and so far, none have done it.
Suikoden 3 didn't have to do with royality, did it? Chris = knight, Hugo = next leader for his clan (I guess you might consider that royality :?: ) Thomas = son of a senator, and Geddoe = mercenary
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Pesmerga_pwns_Yuber wrote:
Gen. Dirge wrote:Since when was there ever a Suikoden that didn't involve the Royalty?

Suikoden 3 didn't have to do with royality, did it? Chris = knight, Hugo = next leader for his clan (I guess you might consider that royality :?: ) Thomas = son of a senator, and Geddoe = mercenary
Yeah, Suikoden III came close to not have some sort of royalty class involved in the story....so, so close.

Hey babycakes ;D