Do you think the redheaded ellie will return

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
hotspot

Do you think the redheaded ellie will return

Post by hotspot »

I was thinking about the redheaded ellie from suikoden 2, you know the girl that stands by the inn in banner village, and helps riou with tir if gremio is not alive.
I was thinking maybe she can return but as a star this time, do you think its possible?

I think it would be cool it she does return as a star, i wonder if she would fight.
Last edited by hotspot on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Every lie contains the truth, and every truth contains a lie..."~ Shu

Suiko-Kya-Cross
Forum about the Suikoden, Kya Dark Lineage and the Chrono games.
○♦•¤Suiko-Kya-Cross○♦•¤
darkphoenix

Post by darkphoenix »

Would be nice to have her back, though she d more likely be an inn keeper or at the item shop.
eweller3488

Post by eweller3488 »

I always wondered what the deal was with her. I mean, it shows her as if she will be an important character, and than you end up doing pretty much nothing with her. It would be interesting to see her come back for some closure.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

The only reason she has a portrait is because you have to put her in your convoy if Gremio's dead.
Purr.
MarkSee

Post by MarkSee »

I'd be surprised. I think if she did come back, it would only be a cameo role.
That is all.
kasumis_biggest_fan

Post by kasumis_biggest_fan »

If Konami had so chose to, they could make her a Tenkai. I mean she was important enough for a portrait of her own, but it doesn't say what star she was born under. Maybe this is just wishful thinking on my part.
"DRIVE YOU MAD AND KILL YOU ALL" Pennywise the dancing clown
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Pollensalta wrote:The only reason she has a portrait is because you have to put her in your convoy if Gremio's dead.
Interesting. I learn something new today.

It would have been better if she was recruitable in S2 though, tbqh.
Auragaea

Post by Auragaea »

Honestly, what's so great about this character? I read her bio in the Characters section and she's basically an innkeeper. Who cares if she comes back in later installments? Seriously.
Hmm... Didn't make much money. Next time, let's get rich! - Rachel
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Auragaea wrote:Honestly, what's so great about this character? I read her bio in the Characters section and she's basically an innkeeper. Who cares if she comes back in later installments? Seriously.
My thoughts exactly. She did what she was supposed to do in the story, but there's no reason to hear about her again.
Purr.