Future speculation about Tir MCDohl and other char

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Occam Arkitect

Re: Future speculation about Tir MCDohl and other char

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Kranach wrote:i'm so lazy to read the whole thread... so i don't know if anyone said t his before... the heroes are tenkai stars!!! there is only one dominant tenkai star in the moment... riou and tir crossed each others path but tir wasn't considered as a tenkai star anymore... seeing the old tenkai stars will be nice... but they will have small roles... so i guess the true runes that the tenkai stars have will be passed to a new none tenkai bearer... rune punishment none tenkai i wonder how he will survive the curse...
The reason why Tir isn't tenkai anymore in Suikoden 2 is because there can only be one Tenkai star at a given time, and it was Riou for that time.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Tir is and always will be a Tenkai Star, but he was not the Star highlighted in Riou's tablet because it's not his Stars of Destiny.. he didn't gather them.
KvChaos

Post by KvChaos »

Let's just hope that Konami's default ending for S2 is bad, where Riou take that pitiful Jowy out and take his Black Sword rune. But he saved Jowy and the three of them happen to stuck-up upon some SOD gathering again. Now Jowy is the main character with a true rune waiting just for him. There you go, Suikoden 6! :D

This will end the ROB once and for all. Nice?
Hachifusa

Post by Hachifusa »

Sniper_Zegai wrote:I dont see why people have a problem with Tir. Does'nt anyone find it sad that Tir is the ONLY returning hero and the rest of them fade away into nothing. The Tir scene in S2 was very nice and the truth is not everybody got to play it anyway. Ted was a nice edition in S4 but it wasnt anything spectacular. I dont think we should have returning heroes in every Suikoden I just think its a shame they never show up. Unless in S6 there is an "Island of previous heroes" sounds scary.
Now its been released 5 suikoden games and we met lots of main and sub characters. Im totally agree with the thread above. Players have they own favourite characters. Konami definetely wants something new in the next installment BUT for the suikoden fans they gather up new information, glimpses, and comments from previous characters, old runes and story from 1-5 to S6 !!. That sounds fair right? About the ones who grant agelessness; we can meet them in S6 but not playable. Everyone, Tir was lucky that he showed up in S2. As someone said before u had to get all 108 stars from ps1 to get him. Like I said then, theres a small chance that main characters r coming back as playable. WE all hope some old characters can be playable in S6 ofc but that depends on timeline.Old character can get a second chance that is if they didnt get much attention or incomplete story maybe. Konami has all the power, lets wait and see.
Hachifusa

Re:

Post by Hachifusa »

bench2hotty wrote:I have a feeling that all true rune bearers are meant to return. Why would they make true rune bearers immortal then.
thats a good point. IF Konami decided that every ture rune bearers ( immortal) meet in suikoden 6, I think the next installment will be the last of the series. IF NOT they are going to make more suikoden games. I hope so ( but then again, what will the gaming business do to make money nowadays, they will do ANYTHING :) )
Hachifusa

Post by Hachifusa »

Sniper_Zegai wrote:Unless in S6 there is an "Island of previous heroes" sounds scary.
haha, liked that one! riou and tir are having a duel at the beach while lazlo are having a teaparty with hugo ( pretty lame), Geddoe are taking a nap. The dungeon on the island are packed with previous monsters and a all combination boss from other suikoden series ( ok thats ENOUGH, I ruinded the idea)!