Storyline WISHLIST!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Rezard

Re: Storyline WISHLIST!

Post by Rezard »

What if we mix your ideas together...

What about a Harmonia crusade against a far away country to capture a True rune? You could be a good crusader and your boss would be the bad crusaders, you betray your boss and help the locals fight agaisnt injustice.

Religion + Harmonia background = perfect

I cant see modern war fare brought to suikoden, only if we see a Syndar Suikoden.
nephlabobo

Post by nephlabobo »

My storyline wishlist is that they announce some details......soon.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

My storyline wishlist is that they announce some details......soon.
Lol I second that :wink:
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

i still think my idea was better
Let's Rock'n Roll! (Black Arachnia)
I don't Rock'n Roll, I Buuurn! (Inferno)

Mazinkaiser
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

Well....

Since konami hasent announced news we might as well speculate 8)

I think the hero should be immature( like -14) but the hero escapes from his village just after obtaining the (Insert true runes name here) and he realizises the sad truth about the world and him (The sad truth about the hero is way too sad and disturbing to put in words :cry: )
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
MARchenBOY

Post by MARchenBOY »

Hey!!!Guess What!!!Someone posted the info of Suikoden 6!!!But there's one thing he didn't say,about the other heroes of Suikoden2,3 and 5....
Suikoden Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

MARchenBOY wrote:Hey!!!Guess What!!!Someone posted the info of Suikoden 6!!!But there's one thing he didn't say,about the other heroes of Suikoden2,3 and 5....

Really? link plz. I want to see the info of S6.
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Hey!!!Guess What!!!Someone posted the info of Suikoden 6!!!But there's one thing he didn't say,about the other heroes of Suikoden2,3 and 5....
WHOA!! Can I have a link please :shock:
-Chaco
Wade Aznable

Post by Wade Aznable »

what I'd really like to see is...
- since sooner or later the Sindar mysteries are to be uncovered, why not doing that with a trinity sight system, following the three main Sindar hunters we have? (Zweig, Killey, Lorelai)... that would put the tenkai somewhat in the back (just like Thomas, tenkai but not MAIN character), but since the focus would be the Sindar, it could be acceptable
- Geddoe. Period.
- an early twenties, bitter, hardened and manipulative Pilika
- a late twenties, bitter, hardened and sarcastic Jillia... whoops, wait, we already had it, that's Queen :mrgreen:
- on a funny note, I'd love to see Tengaar cheat on Hix and laugh at his back, she's so cool and he's such a jerk
- on another note, I'd like romance to be much more explicit, instead of silent or just suggested (Kasumi / Tir, Eilie / Riou, and so forth)
- and since we're talking about sex, here, I'd be curious to find out who Hugo's father is

what I really couldn't care less about is:
- yuber and pesmerga, the less-interesting, most-overestimated characters in the history OF WHOLE NARRATION (including grottos paintings)
- true runes bearers reunions, pure fanservice (and as pathetic as old schoolmates gathering in the ballroom 30 yrs later, LOL)

that's it... I'm not asking much, am I? :mrgreen:
May you live interesting times...
mhatter106

Post by mhatter106 »

Wade Aznable wrote:what I'd really like to see is...
- on another note, I'd like romance to be much more explicit, instead of silent or just suggested (Kasumi / Tir, Eilie / Riou, and so forth)
I am not alone in the cause!
Wade Aznable wrote:- yuber and pesmerga, the less-interesting, most-overestimated characters in the history OF WHOLE NARRATION (including grottos paintings)
Man I want more Yuber. He's been in (i think) 3 of the 5 suikodens and has a true rune, yet we know so little about him. The suikoden universe has so much to explore, it really annoys me that the series is in limbo.
skyfirefly

Post by skyfirefly »

id really want to know what happen to suikoden 3 heroes.. after many many years later..
mhatter106

Post by mhatter106 »

Or any time later for that matter considering it's the last suikoden we have (chronologically)
Neclord X

Post by Neclord X »

Any storyline is good, my only wish is see the Tenkai Star in the "Badguys Side", for example, lidering a Cruel Empire and battle aganist "filthy rebels" who wants divide the country.
sunstar25

Post by sunstar25 »

Being on the side of the evil empire, eh?

Better yet..., how about having the hero choose which side of the war to fight on and gather SoD from both sides? That would have massive replay value.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Better yet..., how about having the hero choose which side of the war to fight on and gather SoD from both sides? That would have massive replay value.
That would be Epic.

Good Side you get Pesmerga, Bad Side you get Yuber!! :idea:
-Chaco