Storyline WISHLIST!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Mazinkaiser26

Re: Storyline WISHLIST!

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

what about Suikogaidens 1 and 2 turned into a rpg or tactic?
just like Rhapsodya(suikoden tactics)
it would be cool to see Young nash in action.
Let's Rock'n Roll! (Black Arachnia)
I don't Rock'n Roll, I Buuurn! (Inferno)

Mazinkaiser
MARchenBOY

Post by MARchenBOY »

Hmm....He would already be old for it...as it is in the time that prince still has his "Dawn rune"...Suikogaiden is during the time of Suikoden 2...if u know wat i mean...

http://www.suikosource.com/games/gaiden1/
Suikoden Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

what the hell are you talking about????

i said Young Nash not Georg

Mazinkaiser
MARchenBOY

Post by MARchenBOY »

i meant like......... what i'm saying is that my "imaginary storyline wish" is that all heroes except kyril and thomas met each other during part of the Suikoden Five game....if u know what i'm saying,then fine.....but if not,i dunno how to say to u anymore
Suikoden Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
AWPerative

Post by AWPerative »

It should be after Suikoden 3 and take place in the Nameless Lands, which interest me a lot:

http://www.suikosource.com/history/geog ... tion_id=17
MARchenBOY

Post by MARchenBOY »

Yeah!(What he said)
Suikoden Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
MrTomJoad

Post by MrTomJoad »

I doubt that there will be a game about the first fire bringer war, or anything like that. There is a recurring theme in the Suikoden series(or at least the first three) of a conflict from before the game starts that reignites to cause more trouble. Each of the first three games had a large war that came before it, and while it would be cool to see them, we haven't seen any yet and I doubt that we will. In a way I kind of like that, it gives it a more mysterious feel.

As far as the next game goes though, I really hope they don't introduce a new country. We already have a whole lot of places we don't know much about, and if they introduce any more I don't think they will have time to explore them all before the series ends. I feel like we have enough to work with now, I just want to get to know those places better.
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

They really shouldnt introduce new races either.
there is already too many of them

they are

Humans
Elves
Dwarves
Kobolds
Nay-Kobolds
Wingers
Lychantropes
Lizardmen
Beavers
Mermaids
ducks

plus all the non humanoid species

Griffons
octopi
unicorn
squirrels
barrels
dragons
insect
dogs

am i forgetting any?

my point is continuing with these is ok but stop adding new ones in every game.
Last edited by Mazinkaiser26 on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mazinkaiser
MARchenBOY

Post by MARchenBOY »

How about an old place new war?What i'm saying is like.....in the City-State,after the war with Highland,a new army have come for a war.Or in the nameless lands another war is starting....All evil characters return!Windy,Babarossa,Luca Blight,Suikoden 3 bad guy,Graham Cray,Suikoden 5 bad guy....Windy was found somewhere in the nameless lands by a family,after she recovered to full strength...she wants revenge to Tir Mcdohl,using her Front Rune,she ressurects Babarossa and the other bad guys...As the heroes each have their own true rune,they were able to live forever.One day,the Bad guys attack the nameless lands.Leknaat found out about this and called all the heroes to create a new army to stop the bad guy's army with all their ture runes and army.
Suikoden Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

Michael wrote:I was thinking of a cult / false religion storyline. This idea would be similar to Breath of Fire 2 ( St. Eva Church ) and/or Luanr 2 ( Althena's Chosen ). This idea was also in Legion Saga 3 ( the Ama'Ruh clan, Legion Saga was an original RPG Maker game borrowing elemnts from the Suikoden series BTW )

My dream Suikoden 6 storyline:

It would take place in the Nameless Lands. The hero ( assuming it's a boy ) has a close friend or relative that joins this cult and suddenly this close person to the hereo dies or decides to join this group and is possesed or something like that. Maybe the hero also joins for a brief moment, but then discovers the corruption behind it and leaves quickly.

What would happen is that there would be a head priest ( the owner of a True Rune, maybe a demon rune or sometihng that drains souls to gain more power ). He goes around the Nameless Lands towns and is promoting this religion, getting people to join. But in reality, it is a corrupt religion.

He would have to sacrifice souls to the True Rune ( or have each believer commit suicide by drinking poison or something wild like that), to gain more power to eventually take over the world. And that what's would happen to the hero's friend or relative.

The hero realizes this group/cult is taking over the coutnry and eventually decides to gather 108 stars to fight against this group.

This head priest would also have generals ( more like priests or secret operatives / spies under this group like Seed/Culgan/Solon/Rowd in S2 or Dilber/Bahram in S5 ) that try to go around and also recruit people. These guys could also summon monsters to fight you and your army ( similar to how Sarah, Luc, and Yuber could summon monsters in Suikoden 3 ) and probably sorcerers and wizards.

The generals/priests could also use a less variant of the true rune the head priest owns or soemthing to them turn into monsters ( think of how Childerich, Alenia, Zahhak used Raging Nostrum on themselves or Augst in Wild ARMs 4 used an injector to turn himself into a monster ) and you would fight them.

The final dungeon would be the head church building of this group and the head priest would be the final boss ( he would turn into a huge demon with all the souls he collected with his rune or something similar to Safer-Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7), you fight him and the hero speaks to the close one he lost in the begeinning parts of the game las time.

I don't know, but it would be something not done in Suikoden before.
(Can you state more information for your dream charracter? Like what rune would be affixed on him? and a weapon, ohh! and perhaps he might be connected to characters who have a mysteroius bakground? like Leeknat,Yuber, or Geddoe?
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

the main character should be a Syndar outcast.
he or she was kicked of the village or wherever the are.
because he believes they shouldnt hide any longer.
or its leader who posses the rune of change wanted to do something very bad kinda like luc in suiko 3.
so this outcast is fleeing from other syndarin headhunter because he knows too much and shoudlnt be aloud to wander the world as heor she wishes.
he encounters familiar faces like lorelei zweig and of course Killey. Zerase should be there too.
and the return of windy would be great in tha storyline too.

Mazinkaiser
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Red rune wrote:
Michael wrote:I was thinking of a cult / false religion storyline. This idea would be similar to Breath of Fire 2 ( St. Eva Church ) and/or Luanr 2 ( Althena's Chosen ). This idea was also in Legion Saga 3 ( the Ama'Ruh clan, Legion Saga was an original RPG Maker game borrowing elemnts from the Suikoden series BTW )

My dream Suikoden 6 storyline:

It would take place in the Nameless Lands. The hero ( assuming it's a boy ) has a close friend or relative that joins this cult and suddenly this close person to the hereo dies or decides to join this group and is possesed or something like that. Maybe the hero also joins for a brief moment, but then discovers the corruption behind it and leaves quickly.

What would happen is that there would be a head priest ( the owner of a True Rune, maybe a demon rune or sometihng that drains souls to gain more power ). He goes around the Nameless Lands towns and is promoting this religion, getting people to join. But in reality, it is a corrupt religion.

He would have to sacrifice souls to the True Rune ( or have each believer commit suicide by drinking poison or something wild like that), to gain more power to eventually take over the world. And that what's would happen to the hero's friend or relative.

The hero realizes this group/cult is taking over the coutnry and eventually decides to gather 108 stars to fight against this group.

This head priest would also have generals ( more like priests or secret operatives / spies under this group like Seed/Culgan/Solon/Rowd in S2 or Dilber/Bahram in S5 ) that try to go around and also recruit people. These guys could also summon monsters to fight you and your army ( similar to how Sarah, Luc, and Yuber could summon monsters in Suikoden 3 ) and probably sorcerers and wizards.

The generals/priests could also use a less variant of the true rune the head priest owns or soemthing to them turn into monsters ( think of how Childerich, Alenia, Zahhak used Raging Nostrum on themselves or Augst in Wild ARMs 4 used an injector to turn himself into a monster ) and you would fight them.

The final dungeon would be the head church building of this group and the head priest would be the final boss ( he would turn into a huge demon with all the souls he collected with his rune or something similar to Safer-Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7), you fight him and the hero speaks to the close one he lost in the begeinning parts of the game las time.

I don't know, but it would be something not done in Suikoden before.
(Can you state more information for your dream charracter? Like what rune would be affixed on him? and a weapon, ohh! and perhaps he might be connected to characters who have a mysteroius bakground? like Leeknat,Yuber, or Geddoe?
Ugh.

too many RPGs with false religion storylines.
Breath of Fire 2, Final Fantasy 10, and now Luminous Arc... I'm tired of this recycled storyline.
Purr.
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

Yeah, I agree. I was thinking of a Suikoden located more on the future, on the modern era. I don't know if this would break the harmony of the games, but it could be a story based in something like a mafia, like some federal agents or something. Or a thing like a modern US Army with the hero and everything.
Mazinkaiser26

Post by Mazinkaiser26 »

Benthos wrote:Yeah, I agree. I was thinking of a Suikoden located more on the future, on the modern era. I don't know if this would break the harmony of the games, but it could be a story based in something like a mafia, like some federal agents or something. Or a thing like a modern US Army with the hero and everything.
as long as it doesnt look like final fantasy 8 with magic and technology mixed together.
i mean come on a Gunblade?? thats just too focking stupid

Mazinkaiser
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I want to see mroe information on the Sindar and I think they can do more with Harmonia.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco