Storyline WISHLIST!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Barts

Storyline WISHLIST!

Post by Barts »

There are many ways they can make number six or.....

1. The First Fire Bringer War.

2. Falena during The Second Fire Bringer War

3. Falena vs Armes

4. Lym older as a queen and what happens (might be number 2)

5. Suikoden III, 100 years later and what happends to Hugo, Sasarai, Chris, and Geddoe along with Clans and Kingdoms.

6. Kooluk starting.

There are more but try to pick one of these
The Stength of a Hero, Heart of Hero, The Soul of The Hero, is in all of us.

Belcoot is the MAN!
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

Well a few of those probably won't make it as a numeric installment, but wouldn't make a bad tactics game. Overall, my storyline wish would be more details about the ancient armes kingdom and perhaps their ties or any ties at all to the sindars. But I doubt that they will go back further in time past S4 =/
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Rune of Illusion

Post by Rune of Illusion »

I hope they do go back further. I want to see how Hikusaak was before he became head bishop of Harmonia and to see if he abdicated the position or died.
you can learn more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.
Barts

Post by Barts »

Well they are going to explain the Circle Rune and Him in the last one I bet

Belcoot is the MAN!
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Tir, I want to see him in the game again
Nick Bruiser
Barts

Post by Barts »

It will be about the First Fire Bringer War or anything

Belcoot is the MAN!
EternalOnslaught

Post by EternalOnslaught »

As of right now, there isn't any actual information on what will be in the next installment. As for Tir being in another game, maybe, but just like Flik and Viktor, he had his time to shine. I am more interesting in the ancient armes kingdom, or more detailed information in the group known as Nether Gate.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
Barts

Post by Barts »

Ya........I just want to go back to The first threes storyline...

Belcoot is the MAN!
Dura Sinai

Post by Dura Sinai »

I honestly do not get why everyone assumes Harmonia automatically means end....

III was the precursor to Harmonia as it was. It set up things to be done eventually.

Or even doing Hikusaak establishing Harmonia at some point in the past.

First Fire Bringer War I think would be a bit too difficult to pull off as its own game because there would be little if any new locations to visit. As a tactics or Gaiden, then it would be reasonable.

Northern Outlands/Gaien/Armes certainly could be done since we know pretty much nothing of those locations yet and would possibly tie into the other games better than the jump from the first three games to IV was.

I just kinda hope against jumping to the mystery western continent so soon as so little is known of it that it will seem disjointed. I'd like to see an old book or character from there to offer at least a little background (like many of the other countries listed above) that would make a game located there seem more tied into the other games.
Barts

Post by Barts »

Ya but, wasnt the land altered after the Fire Rune ran out of control?????
It wound't change much, Armes Yes I agree would be a great start but I remeber there being alot of Falena's stories still untold

Belcoot is the MAN!
The Prophet

Post by The Prophet »

I think that it would be interesting to see Hikusaak's past. Possibly, we could start with his upbringing then follow his past all the way to the present. Seeing the "One Hero" or "The Absolute One" in action could make for a very exciting game and could tie up a few loose ends along the way since he has been around for so many years.

By following his history we would see the development of Harmonia, the end of the Holy City of Rupanda, more than likely Harmonian involvement with the Sindar, the birth of Gregminster, the birth of the Howling Voice Guild, and so much more.

Although, there are plenty options for a great storyline based on the previous installment.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Re: Storyline WISHLIST!

Post by Oppenheimer »

Barts wrote: There are more but try to pick one of these
We do not allow poll topics at Suikosource. You can discuss what you want in Suikoden VI but don't put up a list and ask people to pick one of them. There's a reason that poll threads have been disabled.
Gamer1826

Post by Gamer1826 »

I can't remember who had mentioned this in another topic, but I agree with them. I'd love to see an older Pilika (early twenties to early thirties) just to see how she turned out as an adult. For some sick reason I always picture her as an Aeia-esque character.

Kudos to whoever knows what I'm talking about. :)

EDIT: For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Aeia was a character in Joel Rosenberg's Guardians of the Flame series. If you don't think you'll read the books, copy and paste this so you can see:

Aeia was a village girl who had a rough early life. She was sent into slaver (can't remember if her parents sold her or she was captured) and had a master that was extremely unkind to her. The main character of the series saved her, and when she refused to go back to her family because they didn't help her newly found friend (he died), she was adopted. As the books continued, she was a very lovable and pitiable character, someone who would brighten up the rather dark series with every one of her appearances. Then, during the first book which we see her as an older school teacher, she proves to be scheming and manipulative. Not to mention she sleeps with the man who once slept with her adoptive mother a long time ago. He has a wife and two (three?) kids. She was dating her future fiance.

Now, obviously I don't want all the little details, but I think that a mature, somewhat manipulative Pilika would be an interesting twist. Probably a bit odd, but I think it would be pretty neat to see Pilika as a main character in another installment where she lost her childish innocence.
Rezard

Post by Rezard »

To see an older Pilika must be the greatest fan dream, I too expect to see her again, along with Rune of Beginning´s fate.

I'd like to see a Suikoden about Crowley and MAzus duel, during it or a little bit after it, we haven´t seen any of them for some time.
lawrence_silverberg

Post by lawrence_silverberg »

i think i will be more interested in sindar race since they are as always so mysterious hopfully they will elobrate more about them

another thing i am interested is the after story of Tir or Riou since they got the true rune it will mean they had immortality,as long no one stab them they can't be kill