Storyline WISHLIST!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
MARchenBOY

Re: Storyline WISHLIST!

Post by MARchenBOY »

well i can't find the link cos when i go in then i accidentally closed it by mistake then suddenly the link was gone...so sorry.....
Suikoden Rocks!!!!!!!!!!
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

MARchenBOY wrote:well i can't find the link cos when i go in then i accidentally closed it by mistake then suddenly the link was gone...so sorry.....
...seeing as we just read an interview that said it wasn't even in development, I'd say you're full of crap.
Purr.
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

How about a twist like in grandstream saga where the good main character turns out to be the bad guy in the end and has to kill a friend, it would be interesting thats for sure.
Kika

Post by Kika »

Personally I would love to have them tell the first fire bringer story. It to me anyway has all the potential of great Suikoden story with some interesting an new twist for the hero. I'll try to explain

1.The hero in the story has a love interested I mean he gave up his rune to live a short life with her. This has not been done in this series even with five. It would be a nice change IMO.

2. We would finally get a hero that doesn't need a strategist to help him to fight the war. I mean correct me if I am wrong but from what I have read on varies boards here and other places and from what was said in the game and what I remember it was that it was the hero who stoled the rune and gathered them and then lead the grassland to battle Harmonia to a stand still and force a peace treatment.

3. Most of the stories so far have involved civil war or some type of invasion. This was not the case in the first FB war it was about freeing the grasslands from Harmonia's suppression if my memory serves me correctly.

4. Someone said that there was not much more to show in the grasslands but wasn't there more clans before? I mean what about Geddoe and Queen and where they came from?

5. This would be a chance to entice those people who are interested in learning more about Harmonia, The Howling Voice guild and other parts of the Holy Kingdom. I mean he did sneak into Harmonia and steal the True Fire rune right. You would not have to give them all the info but bits and pieces that will have them wanting more like they did with Jeane in 5.

Anyway the point I am trying to make here is the first FB war would make a great future Suikoden game. :mrgreen:
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

The hero in the story has a love interested I mean he gave up his rune to live a short life with her. This has not been done in this series even with five. It would be a nice change IMO.
I for one don't want to see a love story ever, but that is my own opinon. If it did happen that would be a nice way to do it.
We would finally get a hero that doesn't need a strategist to help him to fight the war. I mean correct me if I am wrong but from what I have read on varies boards here and other places and from what was said in the game and what I remember it was that it was the hero who stoled the rune and gathered them and then lead the grassland to battle Harmonia to a stand still and force a peace treatment.
And I also remember the hero killing hundreds of grassland soldiers by accedent to cause that "Stand still". Imagine how much trouble it would be if the hero had to come up with strategies AND fight. That would suck!!
Anyway the point I am trying to make here is the first FB war would make a great future Suikoden game
Maybe but we already knows what will happen at the end of the game. Thta would take out a lot of the exitement of the game would it not? I want a new game taking place in Harmonia with new characters and some previously returning ones. We can still do a lot of your ideas but with a new hero and a new story taking place in Harmonia. I would like to see Harmonia more I mean it's a very important place to Suikoden and there is the Howling Voice Guild, Crystal Valley and many other awesome locations. :wink:
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco