The Return Of Barbarossa!

A place to post news and also give your ideas about the future of the Suikoden series.
Please justify all speculations with reasons why you think such an event could happen.
Greywolf

Re: The Return Of Barbarossa!

Post by Greywolf »

Red Killey wrote:
nephlabobo wrote:sigh...........No. He's dead, Jim.
The official information about Barbarossa is that he is "missing". The same goes for Windy. It's stated already on the post above yours. Please consider that before saying that Barbarossa is dead (which is not true). Thank you.
Errr... But Milich Oppenheimer's ending in Suik I states that he spent his life "protecting the graves of Barbarossa." How could he do that if Barbarossa wasn't dead?"
"Wisdom begins with wonder." -- Albert Einstein
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

He guards empty graves.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

Jowy Atreides wrote:He guards empty graves.
Well, that's cheerful. *scratches head*
"Wisdom begins with wonder." -- Albert Einstein
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Originally Konami said they were dead and hence Milich's guarding. Then they changed their mind and went back to say they're MIA. So Milich's thing didn't make much sense anymore. . . now it's just assumed he's guarding empty graves. Although apparently, he still has time to write plays, so it's not all sadness and despair.
27x4=108

Post by 27x4=108 »

im sorry for u oppenheimer, and i know thats totally offtopic, but in my first suikoden I save i cut of the head of milich xD

edit: for that people who asks about the night rune, look that:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5006/dibujove8.jpg
Sorry for my very bad english! :S
Sid

Post by Sid »

*Removed content*
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

Oppenheimer wrote:Originally Konami said they were dead and hence Milich's guarding. Then they changed their mind and went back to say they're MIA. So Milich's thing didn't make much sense anymore. . . now it's just assumed he's guarding empty graves. Although apparently, he still has time to write plays, so it's not all sadness and despair.
I was'nt really paying attention before. But Konami actually killed him THEN changed his status to missing?

They clearly must have been prompting his return, they may have considered it for an earlier Suikoden and scrapped the idea. But I think the King Dragon Sword will make an appearence for sure.

I feel biased becuase Barbarossa is one of my favourite characters from the series of Suikoden. I Konami will put a final end to his story.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.